GO HAWKS

B

B FRIZ

demise2.jpg
You guys seem to have a lot of fun. Here is some love from us to you. When they bulldoze your dump you will only have this to remember us by. We won the first game in the dome and we will win the last. It will be sad to see Kinnick North go away.

"I remember the time we went up there and got flagged for excessive crowd noise," Elliott, the former Hawkeye assistant, says, and you can almost hear the chuckling all the way from his office at San Diego State. "Our crowd outnumbered Minnesota fans and officials called timeout and went over and talked to Hayden. Hayden went out on the field and waved to the crowd and told them to keep it down. just in case you don't remember-----
2002-11-17-inside-fans.jpg
45-21

hey b friz! you can lick the b friz on my nut sack you little hogeye biatch!!

win a few national championships too, then come talk smack you punk. as curseislifted said always remember that you live in ioweee of all places. that is shameful enough.....tool

Really? you want to bring up 1960? And you are calling me a Tool. Last time i checked Iowa has more National Championships in sports than Minny. They have also dominated Minny in the last 2 1/2 decades by a margin of 18-8 (starting from when Kinnick North was built) lets not even talk about wrestling-you guys don't compete there either. just sayin. So if you want to live in the past that's fine bring up the past-but the fact remains you guys are irrelevant in FB the last 40 years. Us not so much-You have not even won a Conference Championship since 1967 in FB. Really you guys suck pretty bad these days, fairly disappointing.

Get that smack out of here. You are going down, i said directly to a couple of yahoos before the Chuck Long All Stars came up here and Gary Couch swept right. Again the warning was given before Hayden quit. The team did. 42-7. You asked for it this week and here it is again. You are going down.

Really? you want to bring up 1960? And you are calling me a Tool. Last time i checked Iowa has more National Championships in sports than Minny. They have also dominated Minny in the last 2 1/2 decades by a margin of 18-8 (starting from when Kinnick North was built) lets not even talk about wrestling-you guys don't compete there either. just sayin. So if you want to live in the past that's fine bring up the past-but the fact remains you guys are irrelevant in FB the last 40 years. Us not so much-You have not even won a Conference Championship since 1967 in FB. Really you guys suck pretty bad these days, fairly disappointing.
So. What position do you play?

Um?

We are 5-2 in wrestling you in the past 7 years and have 3 national championships in the past 8 years and yes Iowa dominated years ago, but that is the past

win a few national championships too, then come talk smack you punk. as curseislifted said always remember that you live in ioweee of all places. that is shameful enough.....tool

my, my, the sense of humor is so droll in the land of ventura and franken. iowee? national championships? guess i would be a tad testy too if my team had been the chuckle of the conference for nearly 50 years. that, and the fact that even if you win tomorrow night, all you are going to get is a pat on the head and bus ticket to detroit city while the fans from iowee pack for floridia.

We are 5-2 in wrestling you in the past 7 years and have 3 national championships in the past 8 years and yes Iowa dominated years ago, but that is the past

yes, but the 80s and 90s aren't exactly pre-apollo days now are they? bonus trivia: who is the current NCAA wrestling champion?

Lol, are you guys really talking about wrestling?

OMG, Our women's cricket team is SO much better than your women's cricket team!

demise2.jpg
You guys seem to have a lot of fun. Here is some love from us to you. When they bulldoze your dump you will only have this to remember us by. We won the first game in the dome and we will win the last. It will be sad to see Kinnick North go away.

"I remember the time we went up there and got flagged for excessive crowd noise," Elliott, the former Hawkeye assistant, says, and you can almost hear the chuckling all the way from his office at San Diego State. "Our crowd outnumbered Minnesota fans and officials called timeout and went over and talked to Hayden. Hayden went out on the field and waved to the crowd and told them to keep it down. just in case you don't remember-----
2002-11-17-inside-fans.jpg
45-21

Let me guess- your father never really amounted to much and your mother is overweight. I would also suspect that you have never really "succeeded" at anything and fantasize regularly about being a winner and everyone adoring you. There is a name for people like you- it is called "Iowan". Have fun at the Old Country Buffet this weekend, hayseed. Hope this helps.

Let me guess- your father never really amounted to much and your mother is overweight. I would also suspect that you have never really "succeeded" at anything and fantasize regularly about being a winner and everyone adoring you. There is a name for people like you- it is called "Iowan". Have fun at the Old Country Buffet this weekend, hayseed. Hope this helps.
isn't OCB a mn company with dozens of locations in mn?

hey hog breath...

nana nana booboo. You beat your boy toy don't you?

It's funny that Iowa fans call Iowa State their "little brother". See Iowa, that's how every team in the B10 feels about you. At the slightest bit of achievement Iowa fans will let everyone know about it. Did you know about their 3 game winning streak in football? Did you know they have a successful running back who delivered furniture last year?

If Iowa sports are so good then why are they always ranked in the bottom 2 of the B10? Heck, last year they were dead last. Check out the Sears Cup standings: http://nacda.cstv.com/directorscup/nacda-directorscup-previous-scoring.html

Iowa just wishes that the wrestling at the NCAA level could be like it is back at home, naked, oiled up and very hands on....

I just wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this thread. :mad:

By the way- please let me know where I can find the data that Iowa has more national championships than Minnesota. I'm assuming that if this is correct it's only because of their wrestling titles, which is the equivalent of girls tennis. Hope this helps.

Wrestling means virtually nothing to me. I'd prefer to win rather than lose but I'm not holding my breath come tournament time. I respect what J. Robinson has done with the program and don't want to demean them in any way but I take no pride in counting national championships.

If Iowa wants to claim superiority in wrestling so be it. But then they have to give us football because of our historic national championships. The situation is reversed in football/wrestling in terms of history vs. recent history but at least we have won it all in wrestling and we're still waiting for Iowa to win one. I sense we'll be waiting a long time.

By the way- please let me know where I can find the data that Iowa has more national championships than Minnesota. I'm assuming that if this is correct it's only because of their wrestling titles, which is the equivalent of girls tennis. Hope this helps.

Check this out:

http://web1.ncaa.org/web_files/stats/champs_records_book/summaries/Men.pdf

Note that these totals do not include FBS (1A) football championships because as we all know the NCAA does not conduct a national championship for that level of football.

I got a kick out of the Wisconsin championships. I was impressed to see that they had 21 until I noticed that 8 of them are in boxing.

Hilarious- Iowa is a complete joke

Check this out:

http://web1.ncaa.org/web_files/stats/champs_records_book/summaries/Men.pdf

Note that these totals do not include FBS (1A) football championships because as we all know the NCAA does not conduct a national championship for that level of football.

I got a kick out of the Wisconsin championships. I was impressed to see that they had 21 until I noticed that 8 of them are in boxing.

Thanks for the info. I can't believe this d-bag came on here bragging about how many national chmapionships Iowa has when 21 of their 22 are in wrestling. This is absolutely perfect Iowa mentality- dramatically overexagerate everything related to Iowa and show absolutely no self-awareness of class whatsoever.

I don't think we're going to win tonight but I didn't think we would last time Iowa came to the dome either. Hopefully we'll paste their a$$es up and down the field like we did last time.

By the way- please let me know where I can find the data that Iowa has more national championships than Minnesota.

Since you asked:

#1 Southern California: 73
#2 UCLA: 70
#3 Stanford: 58
#4 Oklahoma State: 48
#5 Arkansas: 41
#6 Michigan: 30
#7 Yale: 25
#8 California: 23
#8 Indiana: 23
#10 Iowa: 21
#10 UTEP: 21
#10 Wisconsin: 21

:)

Since you asked:

#1 Southern California: 73
#2 UCLA: 70
#3 Stanford: 58
#4 Oklahoma State: 48
#5 Arkansas: 41
#6 Michigan: 30
#7 Yale: 25
#8 California: 23
#8 Indiana: 23
#10 Iowa: 21
#10 UTEP: 21
#10 Wisconsin: 21

:)

Someone already posted a link and Iowa actually has 22, but 21 are in Wrestling, 'nuff said!

Get that smack out of here. You are going down, i said directly to a couple of yahoos before the Chuck Long All Stars came up here and Gary Couch swept right.

You made a correct prediction 24 years ago? Good for you!!

And 6 of yours were 48 + years ago. Talk about irrelevant. 'nuff said, indeed!!

Which six are those? You truly must be the product of Iowa schools. Look at the list that was posted in here and learn to read, d-bag. Hope this helps.

Here are a list of NCAA recognized national championships

MINNESOTA (21)

Football (6): 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
Men's Ice Hockey (5): 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
Women's Ice Hockey (2): 2004, 2005
Baseball (3): 1956, 1960, 1964
Men's Golf (1): 2002
Men's Outdoor Track and Field (1): 1948
Wrestling (3): 2001, 2002, 2007

IOWA (22)

Wrestling – 1975, 1976, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2008
Women's Field hockey – 1986

Now can we all quit the argument about National Championships??? Its obvious the Gophers have a well rounded resume of national championships; whereas, Iowa just has national championships in humping (I mean wrestling). Iowa people will always have little man syndrome when it comes to comparing themselves against Minnesotans, lets just let them get their jollies off of their humping championships.

MINNESOTA (21)

Football (6): 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
Men's Ice Hockey (5): 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002, 2003
Women's Ice Hockey (2): 2004, 2005
Baseball (3): 1956, 1960, 1964
Men's Golf (1): 2002
Men's Outdoor Track and Field (1): 1948
Wrestling (3): 2001, 2002, 2007

IOWA (22)

Wrestling – 1975, 1976, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2008
Women's Field hockey – 1986

Now can we all quit the argument about National Championships??? Its obvious the Gophers have a well rounded resume of national championships; whereas, Iowa just has national championships in humping (I mean wrestling). Iowa people will always have little man syndrome when it comes to comparing themselves against Minnesotans, lets just let them get their jollies off of their humping championships.

funny stuff

Iowa Sucks

NM

Attachments

• spaceball.gif
    spaceball.gif
    43 bytes · Views: 11

Top Bottom