Gives me chills every time...

TubbytownUSA

Banned
Reaction score
I saw a copy of this video so I decided to save it and upload it onto YouTube.

The roar of the crowd gets me every time.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WgLi30NIiPc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WgLi30NIiPc&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Sorry if it has already been posted!

"We'll see if the defense can take a stand and get off the field" - announcers just seconds before the play. They made a stand and got off the field all right!

I have been guilty of watching that play a few too many times off of TiVO. I haven't been able to make myself delete it yet.

It is that crowd roar that gets to ya. The same crowd roar that reappeared against Cal when the tying touchdown was scored. I remember wondering if an 11:00 AM start time would damper the electricty that filled the building with the first game. I was happy to note it did not.

Watching the bench reaction is awesome too. Just an incredible play/scene all around.

I think I just watched that clip like 5 times in a row and got chills every time. Yea that announcer that said "now we'll see if that defense can make a stand and get off the field" was Chris something, I can not remember his last name right now but he's always had something against that Gophers and always had a boner for Iowa. I love the fact that he didn't say a word during and after the play. Priceless.

I love how the cannon sounds like a cap gun due to the roar of the crowd! I used to flinch when the cannon went off in the dome. Now, I can hardly hear it. :cool:

That was awesome - might have been even louder but I think there were lots of people that didn't even realize what happened. I know a number of people around me didn't realize what was happening until he was almost in the endzone.

Top Bottom