Give me a Quarterback .... Please !!!!!

waubonsie...I nominate you for our new QB. Get off you lazy fat a$$ and show us how. :confused:

I'm afraid we do not have even one quarterback. I think it is obvious Coach Brew knew that Gray was not even close to being able to replace Weber at this point, even as poorly has Weber has played. Yes only one pass but that int. was horrible. I find it very troubling to watch a 3 year starting qb to keep making these freshmen mistakes.

The defense is doing their part, but the offense is a no-show.

Maybe Kevin Sumlin can find a JC guy for next year

And a Offense Coordinator & Head Coach

or do something to make these guys better during spring practice. We really do not know what Gray can do.

Using Gray in this gimmicky way is not helping Gray at all.

I think Al Golden is more a defensive coach, but he probably can hire competent assistants.

"""...or do something to make these guys better...."""

I like these suggestions....somebody should do something. :confused:

Did not mean to ignore you but had to leave for my kid's game .... After watching today and the last 3 weeks I don't think I could have done any worse at QB, OC or HC .... Total and complete disarray yet again, but hey we are only in the 42nd year of the re-building program so we shouldn't expect too much yet

Weber has earned the bench. Truth is, Gray can't be any worse. What Gray does well (run), he does better than Weber. What Gray doesn't do well (throw), is at least as good as Weber. This BS loyalty that the coaching staff is showing Weber is played out. Gray needs the opportunity to stay on the field. I am starting to question the ability of the coaching staff to build a relationship with Gray and prep him for the transition. Why are they wasting time on Weber? Stick a fork in him and move on.

Top Bottom