Give a little love to the basketball team at the football game on Thursday.

Keyser-13

Reaction score
According to Chris Monter, basketball recruit Lourawls "Tum Tum" Narin, Jr. will be at the football game vs. UNLV on Thursday night.

"The Gophers have turned their attention to Lourawls Nairn Jr., a 5-foot-10, 165-pound point guard from Wichita (KS) Sunrise Christian Academy. Nairn will visit Minnesota this week and will attend the UNLV football game Thursday." http://www.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/279425?referrer_id=388419

Look for him and give him some love: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...QBIR&pq=lourawls narin&sc=6-14&sp=-1&qs=n&sk=

Seems like Mr. Pitino would be very interested in landing this young man and you know the Holers can help him out with that.

I don't know the answer, but is it allowed for the stadium announcer to make the crowd aware that they are in attendance?

You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine - Lou Rawls

I don't know the answer, but is it allowed for the stadium announcer to make the crowd aware that they are in attendance?

Not knowing for sure the answer, my guess is NCAA violation, but maybe GW can legitimize the situation.

Not knowing for sure the answer, my guess is NCAA violation, but maybe GW can legitimize the situation.

What if they merely showed them on the big screen. If the crowd is astute enough to start going crazy would work.

Knowing the NCAA, I would guess it is some type of violation....

Knowing the NCAA, they wouldn't know it happened if it was on SportsCenter for 4 weeks straight. Only if someone taped it, wrote a 9 page letter complaining after the kid comitted here would the NCAA move their bulk to look our way...

They should really play that song. No violation there.

A school can't publicize or arrange for the pub of a prospective student-athlete's visit. Such an announcement would be problematic. Even without any kind of announcement, having a kid who is visiting run out to the field through the tunnel with / behind the players or having them walk with the players during the Victory Walk would be an issue.

A school can't publicize or arrange for the pub of a prospective student-athlete's visit. Such an announcement would be problematic. Even without any kind of announcement, having a kid who is visiting run out to the field through the tunnel with / behind the players or having them walk with the players during the Victory Walk would be an issue.

Didn't Marquis do that when Brewster recruited him?

Top Bottom