Gilreath: TCF is "No Camp Randall"

He is majoring in "Undeclared" as a junior so I think it's pretty obvious that he's an expert on all things related to stadiums.

Tell that to anyone outside the state of Minnesota (and plenty inside) and they'll laugh in your face. That's worst than saying Yale or Princeton have a football tradition because they have the most national championships. Too bad the last one declared for either of them was in 1935.

Dear Dunce,

Since you are obviously Wisconsin-educated, I will point out that Harvard and Yale are subdivision schools and you are confusing them with Princeton's title in 1935. Among BCS schools, it goes thusly:

Notre Dame- 12 National Championships
Alabama- 11
USC- 10
Michigan- 7
Oklahoma- 7
Minnesota- 6
Wisconsin- 0

Go figure. That makes me laugh too.

It's 2.5 and I'll take as much as you want. PM me and we can discuss how you post the money.

Alrighty, since the original poster pussied out, you're on. I'll take the Badgers +2.5 for $200*. Winner PMs the loser his email address and the Loser PayPals the winner within 5 days. Deal?

* all bets are off if Decker punches all four starting Badger DBs in the nuts.

Hey Costa Rican Gopher!

Sent you a PM with the address you can send the money to, pleasure doing business with you!

Dear Dunce,

Since you are obviously Wisconsin-educated, I will point out that Harvard and Yale are subdivision schools and you are confusing them with Princeton's title in 1935. Among BCS schools, it goes thusly:

Notre Dame- 12 National Championships
Alabama- 11
USC- 10
Michigan- 7
Oklahoma- 7
Minnesota- 6
Wisconsin- 0

Go figure. That makes me laugh too.

Dear 'Hit with the Ugly Stick',

I will point out Yale's number of championships, 19, and Princeton's, 24, before the subdivision was created in 1978... meaning they were the national champions including all the BCS schools. I never mentioned Harvard, so I have no idea where you are coming from with that. And yeah, I am proud of my Wisconsin education.

I am highly disappointed in many of my fellow Minnesotans for not supporting this program today. After watching the first two games, I was stoked about our new stadium and home field advantage. Then I see red & white in the student section today on top of the empty seats and a large Wisconsin contingency. If the license plates are any indication, most merely made the trip from about town.

As for your recent sell-outs, they do not compare with Big Red!

Top Bottom