GFW Does anyone listen?

killme

Reaction score
I just listened to the GFW show (on iheart) for the second straight week. Coach Kill was in good spirits, but pretty fired up during the segment discussing the facilities. Wow! He has not been shy about taking any opportunity to stress the importance of getting it done, but I'm not sure I've heard him get after people as intensely as today.

I'm starting this thread, but surprised we have a weekly recap of Sports Huddle by DL65, but there doesn't seem to be as much interest in the GFW show. It's our radio crew doing the show and they're as knowledgeable about the team as most anyone in the media, so there is usually good stuff.

I wonder how many fans attend and also how many others listen.

I just listened to the GFW show (on iheart) for the second straight week. Coach Kill was in good spirits, but pretty fired up during the segment discussing the facilities. Wow! He has not been shy about taking any opportunity to stress the importance of getting it done, but I'm not sure I've heard him get after people as intensely as today.

I'm starting this thread, but surprised we have a weekly recap of Sports Huddle by DL65, but there doesn't seem to be as much interest in the GFW show. It's our radio crew doing the show and they're as knowledgeable about the team as most anyone in the media, so there is usually good stuff.

Maybe it has more to do with not wanting to listen to Sid speak vs actually being able to tolerate GFW

I listen every week. He definitely went on a nice little rant about the facilities. The quote that was most surprising was he said he took a risk signing his new contract because one reason he signed it is he was told it would get done.

I listen every Thursday between games. Today I had my lunch in the car and listened to the entire show. Your are correct that Jerry gave a very passionate speech regarding the facilities. Very well done I might add. Great show as usual!

Maybe it has more to do with not wanting to listen to Sid speak vs actually being able to tolerate GFW

You obviously have not tuned into this show. Sid is not on this program. Mike Grimm is the host along with Mark Rosen and Coach Kill. They do a great job!

You obviously have not tuned into this show. Sid is not on this program. Mike Grimm is the host along with Mark Rosen and Coach Kill. They do a great job!

I was referring to why no one wants to listen Sunday mornings, but are willing to listen Thursdays. Does anyone around here speak jive(insert Sid)? That would be DL.

I'm with SS on this. I'm not familiar with it. Can I download a podcast of it, so I could listen to it later? Sounds like good stuff.

It's Gopher Football Weekly on KFAN every Thursday at noon with Mark Rosen and Mike Grimm. I believe that was the reference.

I'm with SS on this. I'm not familiar with it. Can I download a podcast of it, so I could listen to it later? Sounds like good stuff.

GFW - Gopher Football Weekly, every Thursday preceding a game from noon to 1 on KFAN. I would assume you should be able to download from KFAN website. Yes it is good stuff!

The quote that was most surprising was he said he took a risk signing his new contract because one reason he signed it is he was told it would get done.

I don't see what the risk is. No one else was going to pay him $2.5 MM to coach their football team.

I listen every week. He definitely went on a nice little rant about the facilities. The quote that was most surprising was he said he took a risk signing his new contract because one reason he signed it is he was told it would get done.

Quite the risk Jerry Kill took in signing yet another new contract.

Top Bottom