Get your Championship Now !

GopherSOB

Reaction score
I find it absolutely astounding how many people on this board think that competing for and winning a big ten championship is as easy as going through the McDonalds drive up window and ordering one up. Fire this guy, fire that guy, poor play calling, poor excecution by this player, Turkey of the year award etc. etc. and the list goes on and on.

Most on this board live in the world of instant gratification and have no education or experience to back up their beliefes and desires as it relates to coaching and playing football at top division 1level. I do not love or hate Brewster and I did not love or hate Mason, but I do care dearly about Gopher Football. That being said, Brewster needs/deserves two more years as head coach.

After the 2011 season some of you can then consider yourselves to be geniouses and some of you, the other 50%, can eat crow. Until then just take a good look in the mirror to remind yourself of who you really are, a nobody on this board or within the world of sports journalism.
I do not expect this thread to get much or any response, who wants to see themselves for what they really are much less comment on it.

The first Gopher football game I ever attended was the 1967 game against Wisconsin.
On that day, the Gophers defeated the Badgers 21-14 and clinched a share of the Big Ten title.
For the next 42 YEARS following that game, I have seen this team finish no higher then third.
Many of us would not be following this program if we needed instant gratification.

Instant gratification and Gopher football fan are rarely used in the same sentence.

Hey Johnny, if you have been following Gopher football since 1967 or there abouts, you are not what I consider to be "most" lighten up a little bit. By the way, if you have been a fan that long why did it take you until October of 2009 to post on this board ? I respect your tenure but I will reiterate that MOST on this board expect instant gratification.
P.S. I have been an avid Gopher fan snice the late 1970's

Top Bottom