get drayton carlberg an offer now!!

gopherdiehard

Reaction score
just watched his film on hudl and he looks like a freak on he dline. i was always under the impression that he was a O tackle but after watching his video we should recruit him to play Defensive Tackle he moves really well and could put on 30 pounds and still hold it well.. he should be our next offer no doubt about it

What are we waiting for? He is in our backyard and bleeds maroon and gold. Let's showing some love early. He can be the next home grown terror like 'Shede.

sorry for no link i was in a hurry... oh btw hudl has pretty much any minnesota kid you want to see on there. i also like alex hart from prior lake

he plays TE/WR in 7 on 7 leagues in the summer, i first saw him playing in a 9th grade basketball game and thought that kid could be a D1 TE

Wow, really impressive video. If his GPA is accurate, he shouldn't be at risk of not qualifying. I agree with everyone else, make the offer already!!

I don't know if it's because they'll be joining the B1G, but Rutgers is starting to recruit Minnesota fairly visibly.

I don't know if it's because they'll be joining the B1G, but Rutgers is starting to recruit Minnesota fairly visibly.

It's probably a combination of that and Norries Wilson (Gopher alum) being the assistant head coach and pushing for harder recruiting here.

It's probably a combination of that and Norries Wilson (Gopher alum) being the assistant head coach and pushing for harder recruiting here.

Didn't know that. That would make a difference. Thanks for the info.

Assuming this offer is just a matter of time, right? Any experts on football recruiting have any idea how many many DTs we'll take in 2015?

My guess is that the Gopher staff would like to see better strength numbers. I wouldn't be surprised, if he's offered at Junior Day, if he gets his strength numbers up.

HA! Completely WRONG! Again! Now you'll tell me that Norries Wilson has his own star ranking system!

Sorry...just wanted to be the first in this thread to start yelling at you. FWIW, I do agree with you most of the time.

a top 50 rated MN. basketball prospect per north star hoops report. Drayton has decided to not play hoops this year and focus on off season football training

a top 50 rated MN. basketball prospect per north star hoops report. Drayton has decided to not play hoops this year and focus on off season football training
He Carlberg has impresive size almost Schedes size height and arms wise as far as a defensive tackle goes. He has a long way's to match those strength levels if he want to be like big Schede. Optimus Prime is a pretty unique athlete though.
He should consider training at Velocity Sports or one of those types of places if he is concentrating on football training.

Top Bottom