Get Creative!

Also, the Ski-U-mah works for a three sided stadium----i love this idea. We can use the three flags for both cheer ideas. I know the male cheerleaders with the huge flags would love to help lead this. Plus I'm excited that the student section would get the U!! part of the cheer, since this would be the part that resonates the loudest anyways!

I love this idea. I really hope it catches on. It is so original, no one can copy it.

One more idea... maybe this group you speak of can coordinate signs/chants/etc for recruits. That is something that is largely missed in the student section. People who don't visit here have little to no idea what HS players are good, interested in the U, or at the games. The coaching staff can't talk about it. But an organized student group could. If the general populace of the student section were aware that official visits exist and that its cool to cheer for them, they may be apt to join in, even if they don't necessarily know who the players are. Just a thought.

Top Bottom