Gayden to Auburn

Reaction score
according to rivals. Interesting selection, but don't really get it. Offer from OK and turns it down and recent interest from Florida? What does Auburn have that MN doesn't; I don't get it.

Go Gophers!
SK Gopher

according to rivals. Interesting selection, but don't really get it. Offer from OK and turns it down and recent interest from Florida? What does Auburn have that MN doesn't; I don't get it.

Go Gophers!
SK Gopher

Warm weather and the ability to get anyone with a pulse into school? :confused:

Maybe he liked the school, coaches and the players. But warm weather is nice, especially this time of year.

Isn't Grayden going to have his two year completed. if so I think he's good to go where ever. I have a feeling it's all about playing time.

I understand that to some degree, but Taikwon Paige couldn't enroll this year at Auburn...
:clap::clap::clap:

Nice! Seriously, wasn't he quoted a little while ago as saying that playing someplace "warm" was very important to him? Seemed he got quite use to it in college.

I think so, that's was I thought one of the things that attracted him to Cal I thought. Oh well, good luck to him.

He did pick one the few SEC teams with a good offense, and he'll be challenged by some of the best d-linemen in the country. Seems like a good fit to me.

Whatever Auburn is doing, they're getting some pretty impressive recruits. I think Rivals currently has their class in the top 10. I would guess that a recruit would be drawn to that along with other items.

He just might be the first Minnesota kid to ever go to Auburn to play football. We don't have too many going down there!

Prediction: he won't play much, if at all.

Reason: juco offensive tackles to top-notch programs are insurance policies.

Background: my predictions are vaguely accurate about 50% of the time.

Top Bottom