Garrett Brown

That sucks. I believe he played a bit in the NFL too?

It's weird, that post by Hutton seems to be the only source of this news. No local news sources picked up on it that I can see.

That sucks. I believe he played a bit in the NFL too?

It's weird, that post by Hutton seems to be the only source of this news. No local news sources picked up on it that I can see.
Was on the Chargers roster for summer camp 2012 and had a brief stint with the Chiefs as well. RIP GB!

Hey Guys, this is Garrett's official obituary.

I've lived across the street from the Brown family for about a year now. Garrett was one of the most humble and down to earth guys I've ever had the privilege to meet. Please continue to pray for his family. In speaking with those very close to him, they said the University does plan to do some sort of ceremony to honor him at the first home game this year. Hopefully everyone can make it out to honor "Big Number 99". RIP.

I've lived across the street from the Brown family for about a year now. Garrett was one of the most humble and down to earth guys I've ever had the privilege to meet. Please continue to pray for his family. In speaking with those very close to him, they said the University does plan to do some sort of ceremony to honor him at the first home game this year. Hopefully everyone can make it out to honor "Big Number 99". RIP.
Thanks for sharing

Thank you for sharing, and I'm very sorry for the loss you and the Brown Family have experienced. By all accounts he was a fantastic young man.

Top Bottom