Gameday Parking

rein

Reaction score
I have single dame tickets for the game on saturday. Will be my first time to the bank. Really excited! Anyone have parking recommendations?

Thanks in advance

I have single dame tickets for the game on saturday. Will be my first time to the bank. Really excited! Anyone have parking recommendations?

Thanks in advance

Just make sure they're actually single dames, or you might have some explaining to do to their husbands.

Park at the fairgrounds and ride the bus...less hassle all the way around! It'll cost you $10.

Rein, I've got a West Bank tailgate spot for each game.

If you're coming in from the south or west, there's a parking garage next to the Holiday Inn West Bank that has gameday parking for $10. The stadium is just over a mile to the east...either walking along the Washington Ave pedestrian bridge or taking a U gameday bus. There's also the pedicabs rolling around too.

Others may chime in, or do a search on "parking"...it'll probably bring up a number of parking related GH threads since the move to TCF.

Good luck.

Go Gophers! Beat the Badgers! In Kill We Trust!

If you dont have a ramp pass forget about parking on campus.

False.

There are literally thousands of parking spots available to drive up traffic on game day on the East Bank, West Bank,and in St. Paul.

Don't make to many games, do ya?

East River Flats >>> West Bank/State Fairgrounds in the world of $10 single game parking.

Top Bottom