Game updates?

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
If any posters would like to provide game updates for those of us with no radio or Internet access it would be greatly appreciated!

If they don't have internet access, how would they be able to get to Gopherhole?

It's 15 to 14 Gophers right now...hard to see what's going on because the stream is sucking.

The Minnesota accents are TERRIBLE.

Some questionable possession calls so far...but ultimately the G's are just playing bad

17-16 G's

"dat dere student section is really lettin the referees have it dontcha know"

Seriously where did they get these announcers? Local access television coverage of high school basketball fields more insightful announcers without the accents.

The team seems to be having an 'off' night .... Ralph has missed the rim on a couple of shots .... At least the BTN gives us a 'HD-quality' stream.

The team seems to be having an 'off' night .... Ralph has missed the rim on a couple of shots .... At least the BTN gives us a 'HD-quality' stream.

except for freezing up ever 5 seconds

Wow, we are playing horribly. To top it off this is probably the worst announcing I've ever heard. I'm not convinced this female announcer has watched the gophers play before.

at the break, Gophers lead 26-19
Scoring: Sampson 8, Westbrook 7, Joseph 6, Williams 3, Cobbs 2
Rebounds: Sampson 6, Carter 5
Assists: Johnson 3, Nolen 2

My steam actually looks a bit better tonight. No freezing at all. Good God, the announcers are a joke though.

The guys had a tough time getting into any kind of rhythm. Missed some close-in shots, had some really bad turnovers and on a couple of occasions tried to make the highlight play rather than the simple play.

Having said that, they picked it up a bit in the final two minutes. Hopefully, that'll carry over to the second half.

Only 26 points at halftime is a significant concern. Have to hope it is just an off game.

Williams replaces Carter to start 2nd half.....Rodney opens with a dunk....Westbrook follows with a 3....timeout SFA....31-19 Gophers...

Has anyone ever gotten a refund from the BTN for such crappy video.....not to mention dat der announcing, eh?

I can't even get the game on wccoradio.com. Is there any place on the web to get the broadcast?

The announcers for games sreamed online are usually just journalism/communication students. Who knows if they'v ever done play by play or color before. Man, you'd think they would have some sort of audition or tryout since most of these games are replayed on the BTN later in the week. Think about how many people would do this for free.

Man, the more I watch Rodney Williams play, the more I'm impressed.

42-19 Gophers....someone must of got his message across at the break....just a different team...

Struggles seemed to have been addressed at halftime. Gophers have outscored SFA 16-2 in the early moments of the second half and now lead 42-21 with about 15 minutes left in the second half.

Anyone know why Bostick isn't with the team tonight? Was he not with the team last game either?

Anyone know why Bostick isn't with the team tonight? Was he not with the team last game either?

he has class on monday nights. obviously, if he were playing, he'd be there - but since he's just sitting the bench, better for him to be in school. he was there on friday, but not last monday (class night).

Top Bottom