Game updates?

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Anyone with access to the live feed have any updates for those of us that do not? Thanks in advance!!!

My BB doesn't seem to work with this application/link. Thanks anyways, GL...and thank you, Rex! Anyone standing out tonight?

82-47....6:26 left....
Westbrook 16, Hoff 11, Johnson 10...
Nolen 7 assists

Hoff hitting 3's tonight...4 of 5...Westbrook is 4 of 7....

Thanks, Rex!!!!! How's Rodney and Cobbs looking?

if I may ask....what class?

76-37...10:27 left..

Pricing strategy - it's really interesting, but my attention span does not last 3.5 hours after a day or work. Actually, it only lasts that long for football and bball games ;)

Joseph warming up on the 3's ended up 5 for 8 behind the arc....
Final 98-49
Joseph with 20, Westbrook 16, Hoffarber 14, Sampson 11, Johnson 10

Gophers went 14-23 on 3's...

Thanks, Rex!!!!! How's Rodney and Cobbs looking?

Rodney: 12 minutes...2-3 fg, 2-5 ft, 2 blk, 4 reb. 6 points
Cobbs: 13 min., 1-2 fg, 1-2 ft, 1 blk, 1 stl, 5 asst., 1 reb, 1 to, 3pts.

Rodney: 12 minutes...2-3 fg, 2-5 ft, 2 blk, 4 reb. 6 points
Cobbs: 13 min., 1-2 fg, 1-2 ft, 1 blk, 1 stl, 5 asst., 1 reb, 1 to, 3pts.

I counted at least 3 blocks from Rodney, all of them pretty big ones... my favorite was when we had a turnover and their PG was dribbling down the court.. Rodney sprinted after him, but then slowed down a bit at the end and just kind of measured his steps for the last 15 feet or so.. MSU's guard had no chance, Rodney went up and over him from behind to pin it off the glass.

I'm not sure if anyone else noticed, but in warmups, Rodney was hitting his threes pretty well. After watching him in warmups and 2 exhibition games, I'm optimistic that now that he's on a team where he isn't forced to play in the post, he'll eventually turn into a decent shooter. It's also clear to me that he'll play quality minutes this year.

Speaking of jumpers, Cobbs' jumper looks very nice, I wish he'd be a bit more aggressive in looking for his own shot. I've also been impressed with his physicality, defense, and the way he pushes the ball up court.

Top Bottom