Game Time???

mchiller

Reaction score
When is the game time decided?? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am so jacked!!! Bring on the horns!

We play Thursday. Game times will come out later tonite in a couple hours. I love day games so I'm hoping for an early start on Thursday

With UNC in the other Greensboro pod, I think we will have an afternoon game.

We play Thursday. Game times will come out later tonite in a couple hours. I love day games so I'm hoping for an early start on Thursday

I'm hoping for an evening game. I'll be out of town Thursday/Friday, and the only chance I'll have to watch games is Thursday night.

Please please please...

In order to assure completely full seats at both sessions, I'll bet they put Duke at night and UNC during the day or vice versa. Duke is probably a better prime time TV draw so I'm guessing we'll be the early game on Thursday night.

I'm hoping for an evening game as well. Can't get out of work...

It will be an afternoon game. Duke and UNC will have the night games.

Not so sure about that. they will make it so 1 is in the afternoon and the other is at night. there no way they will schedule but Duke and North Carolina for night games. no way.

What is the sense in that? I think they may be interested in selling seats. If they split them up, they are guaranteed two sellouts.

I am betting North Carolina gets the night game by virtue of being the top seed. Meaning Duke would be day game.

If Duke was the day game does that automatically mean we get to be the other day game?

That's not the way it works.

Each pod plays together on Thursday. UNC/Radford & LSU/Butler is one doubleheader, Duke/Bing & UT/Gophers is the other.

Even if they could do that (which they can't) it would be a very stupid move. Duke and UNC fans will make up most of the fans so to separate them makes the most sense.

Gophers VS Texas thats primetime it has to be a night game.

Top Bottom