Game ticket info

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know which end of the stadium the Gophers will get? North end or South end? Or is that Civil War obvious? Rather sit near the Gopher crowd.

Judging from past years, it seems like the B1G team is in the south end

Does anyone know which end of the stadium the Gophers will get? North end or South end? Or is that Civil War obvious? Rather sit near the Gopher crowd.

I don't know if the diagram on Stub Hub is actually positioned North and South but the top side is for the Big Ten fans.

It looks like maybe we'll be on the south side, from the seating chart on their website. I would guess 115-126 and 215-220 will be the Gopher sections.Screenshot_20191208-201451.jpg

The Big Ten on the West side of the stadium is huge. We attended the game in 2016, and Iowa fans sat (mostly) in the shade while Florida fans absolutely roasted in the sun. If you get tickets, stay on the West or Southwest sides.

I just bought tickets in 214 through SeatGeek for $90 each. Most websites have that section listed as Club (padded seats, 2" wider, access to club level concessions), but some websites don't (like the map above). Either way, I'm pretty happy with that. $90 including all fees on the Gophers side of the stadium seems fair. Views from that 2nd level look great.

I don't know if the diagram on Stub Hub is actually positioned North and South but the top side is for the Big Ten fans.
The Big Ten on the West side of the stadium is huge. We attended the game in 2016, and Iowa fans sat (mostly) in the shade while Florida fans absolutely roasted in the sun. If you get tickets, stay on the West or Southwest sides.

Thank you.

Accordingly to the guy at the ticket office, the Gophers will get tix in sections 208-213 when I asked about club seats through the Gophers. Doesn't really match the Outback map, though the Outback map doesn't show any team seating in club areas. Guess we'll know a week from Friday.

Accordingly to the guy at the ticket office, the Gophers will get tix in sections 208-213 when I asked about club seats through the Gophers. Doesn't really match the Outback map, though the Outback map doesn't show any team seating in club areas. Guess we'll know a week from Friday.
Yeah, I was pretty confused on club seating as well. Most online descriptions I could find show everything parallel to the sideline having club access (so 204 - 215, I believe), but the info from the U and a map I saw elsewhere didn't mirror that. I ended up buying in 214 for less than $90, so I'll be happy if I've got the padded, wider seat with access to club level facilitiies...despite being in the endzone. Guess time will tell...

Just bought 2 club seats through the ticket office. I assume we will be happy with the tickets. We aren't too picky. Our season tix are in the endzone, but for this game we'll splurge a little.

Top Bottom