Game Online?

Reaction score
Anyone know if the game will be broadcast online tomorrow? Our cable company does not carry the BTN overflow channels and I would rather avoid a bar if possible.
Thanks

Dunno where you live at, but for most away games (I'm a season ticket holder) I just hit up Buffalo Wild Wings. Don't have to sit in the bar area to see the big screens and such. I'm not a drinker and would prefer to watch the game at home, but when I don't have BTN, BW3s is the place I go. Just make sure if you don't eat much you tip good (because you ARE taking up a table spot for a real customer).. If you tip good they'll let you stay as long as you want.

Are you certain its not on the main channel? Here in Philly it is listed as the primary Noon (11 AM Central) game...

In the Seattle area, Comcast is carrying the Northwestern game instead of the Gophers and I can't find access to it. If I can find someone with Verizon/Frontier FiOS, they carry it on the overflow channel, just not in HD.

I checked the Big Ten Network website and it looks like they'll have an online internet broadcast sometime soon, but it doesn't look like it's ready yet.

What I can't figure out is why they are showing Northwestern over Minnesota out here. I've met a lot of Minnesota folks here that are into football, but not many Northwestern fans. You'd think the Big Ten would have the demographics figured out by now.

Big Ten Streaming Update: When I checked last night the site was down, probably for maintenance. Today you can sign up for it, but it doesn't include any football or televised basketball games.

I was watching BTN in Minnesota about 10 minutes ago and they announced the Minnesota USD game will be shown tomorrow on that channel. Hope that is correct.

My Directv guide is showing South Dakota and Minnesota on 611 and 611-1

Northwestern game is listed on 610.

In the Seattle area, Comcast is carrying the Northwestern game instead of the Gophers and I can't find access to it. If I can find someone with Verizon/Frontier FiOS, they carry it on the overflow channel, just not in HD.

I checked the Big Ten Network website and it looks like they'll have an online internet broadcast sometime soon, but it doesn't look like it's ready yet.

What I can't figure out is why they are showing Northwestern over Minnesota out here. I've met a lot of Minnesota folks here that are into football, but not many Northwestern fans. You'd think the Big Ten would have the demographics figured out by now.

Big Ten Streaming Update: When I checked last night the site was down, probably for maintenance. Today you can sign up for it, but it doesn't include any football or televised basketball games.

Big Ten Network only stream games online, if you live oversea and outside the United States.

Thanks for the link Gophersfan. I woke up this morning and found that the main BTN channel on Dish Network in our area is showing the Northwestern game. First off, WTF? It looks like we'll be on channel 5440 though so all is now good in the world.

I would check which game is showing.

My Comcast in Denver lists Illinois State @ Northwestern in the guide, but it's really Minnesota!

Top Bottom