Game is on BIG TEN Network for Free

Can anyone get these workaround streams showing on an iPad or iPhone (mobile Safari)? I get nada.

Can anyone get these workaround streams showing on an iPad or iPhone (mobile Safari)? I get nada.

Not unless you use a 3rd party, Flash enabled browser like Penguin...

Remember that time a bunch of people were irritated because they might not have access to BTN2Go and couldn't watch the game tonight? Then that time where the people who otherwise had access but flipped out when the btn2go server died?

Then there was that other time where because of the technical difficulties btn just made it free for everybody regardless of access to btn2go and we were all happy as everyone's problems were fixed (hoping Navin has an alternative if he can't stream on his mobile device).

Yeah, those are fun memories.

I am all set up and ready to go. 'Got Sam Adams Octoberfest beer and I dispatched my son to go get us some pizza. :cool03::cool03::cool03:

for you computer geniuses

I have the syracuse/NW game on now just to test things and I'm getting some video chop, I think I ran into this last fall when watching twolves games online and it was a setting I needed to change but I cant remember what it was, can anyone help?

BTN2Go app live games seem to be revived and working fine on my iPad. Hope it stays that way.

I'm not one to complain but it feels like we're watching a high school game with the announcers and their equipment.

I'm not one to complain but it feels like we're watching a high school game with the announcers and their equipment.
This is a really bad high school game. I've seen game tape for high school games with better camera work.....ugh.

Came here to say the same thing. Poor camera work, the announcers, and the crowd.

Thanks folks - was struggling with BTN2Go, the first link worked for me.

Aggievision! Ugh.

This game is brought to us by "CASA DE AUTOS"

This is a really bad high school game. I've seen game tape for high school games with better camera work.....ugh.

Seriously.. The camera guy gets fooled on every QB keeper. Glad I'm not paying BTN2go for this lol.

is anyone having issues with the screen sizing? can you make it full screen?

Anyone know how we got the ball? Before they breaked, we had just punted. Then they come back and we have the ball on the goal line.

Top Bottom