Game ball goes to our coaching staff

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
I've never seen a team take the play clock all the way down on every series of the game. Today it worked brilliantly. It was like watching football being played in 1894.

SJSU was out-coached in every facet of the game (their kickoff team? barf!).

I knew we had a shot when they were unprepared on fourth down in the first series. Apparently San Jose's coaches just had a couple beers at halftime too.

Our guys did a nice job getting ready to play today.

They can hand Kill the game ball up in the booth.

Unless he is at the hospital. But no one knows that because he was hidden away up in the booth.

I agree Studwell, especially with Claeys. Best defensive coordinator we've had in a long time.

Gopher coaching staff makes halftime adjustments and out coach the other staff in the 2nd half.....I have been waiting years to be able to say this. I think the days of the TE coach/recruiter amateur hour are finally in the rear view.

Souhan was working out during the game, he couldn't make it.

I watched the first half then had to attend a wedding before finishing the game on dvr. I was nervous sitting in the wedding because SJSU moved the ball consistently in first half but like was stated earlier adjustments made by coaches sealed the game. In years past the second half was usually their worst half because other teams adjusted and Gophers did not appear to make many adjustments. Good win for Gophers!!!

Top Bottom