Game 5: Gophers V UConn in the Bahamas (11-20-21)

Well no surprise that UConn outscored the Gophers in every quarter but yowsa that third quarter was brutal.

Was exciting for a little bit but unfortunately my feed cut out most of third quarter (probably fortunately) so don’t quite know what happened there. Good to see some fight in the Gophers, coming out after halftime has been an issue with this team for a few years. Would be nice to see Hubbard get her shooting touch back sometime this year. Keep shooting Strande!

Didn't pay for the streaming service but saw the stats. Looks like we did not show up at all in the 3rd , 25-8. I am still glad Whalen is scheduling the best so the players can see how high the bar is to compete @ the highest level. Glad we have more talent coming in next season.

lol the princess of Uconn Bueckers got benched in the 2nd quarter and got yelled at by Geno. Someone was spending too much time on the beach last night.

Honestly not too disappointed with the result today. Besides the awful 3rd quarter, i thought they did about as expected.

A. Smith
2PTS, 5TOs, 26 minutes
After 20 games, I still do not understand. Why all the minutes? Definitely not the defense, especially in transition and backdoor cuts.

Top Bottom