GAME #18: Gophers (13-4, 2-2) v. #9/11 tOSU (15-2, 2-2) [ESPN2, 1/16, 8:00PM]

Last I checked vegas has ohio st. -3.5

Ohio st and Wisconsin are the 2 teams we don't match up very well with. Everyone else I think we can beat or play with in the Big ten.

Game starting on ESPNNews right now and then will switch to espn2 after the Vanderbilt game end.

Last I checked vegas has ohio st. -3.5

Ohio st and Wisconsin are the 2 teams we don't match up very well with. Everyone else I think we can beat or play with in the Big ten.

Why don't we match up well with Wisconsin? They are much better than us, but I think we actually match up quite well with them.

Why don't we match up well with Wisconsin? They are much better than us, but I think we actually match up quite well with them.[/QUOTE]

If they are much better than us, then we DON'T match up well.

This is the sloppiest we've looked all year. No one looks like they were ready to play.

I just want to confess my neverending undying love for Dre Mathieu. That is all.

Love what McNeil has been giving us. We'd have no depth if he was riding the bench or red-shirting.

We're alright. Pressing a bit, maybe wrapped a little tight to start.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No home cookin' tonight. Angry Thad wins instead.

This is what I can't stand about Craft. On the Malik Smith pump fake, dribble in and jump shot make, Craft absolutely plowed over Mathieu after he delivered the ball. It should have been his 2nd. It's just bizarre how much that guy gets away with. No doubt he is a great defender, but it is easy to be an elite defender if the refs allow you to be reckless.

Top Bottom