GAME #17: Gophers (13-3, 2-1) @ #4/5 MSU (14-1, 3-0) [BTN, 1/11, 1:15PM]

need to keep a workable lead until the 5min mark to really have a chance to steal one on the road.

Lil Dre has been effective almost every game in helping to get the other team in foul trouble - has been huge in conference.

Everything is going way too right here for only an 8 point lead. I wish I was more confident here.

Please put King back in...I can't take much more of the sleep walking Oto. The light bulb hasn't turned on yet I dont think it is

Everything is going way too right here for only an 8 point lead. I wish I was more confident here.

Yeah, we have to play a full game. That will be the key to winning and losing at this point. MSU is really going to buckle down as we get closer to the end of the game.

The refs have given the Gophers some beneficial calls in this game. Not used to that.

I'm waiting for MSU to shift gears...they always do. We just need to match the intensity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Please put King back in...I can't take much more of the sleep walking Oto. The light bulb hasn't turned on yet I dont think it is

When Oto is in, you want King. When King is in, you want Oto. Go figure!!!

Can we stop leaving that guy open! I mean please guys! Stop playing sloppy! GAH!

Ugh. It's slipping away. Get Malik in for a couple 3's stat.

There's is where we need to keep playing and stay aggressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yikes. They better get it together and soon.

Top Bottom