Gach at Point

I like offenses that set up where it doesn't matter who is at the point. All positions are interchangeable and any player can set up the offense.

Obviously, Robbins can't do that. But situationally, you could do that with all the other members of the starting five in a man on man situation. Kalesheur would be the weakest ball handler against the defense against him but Ihnen could set it up against opposing 4's guarding him. This would give us much more movement than the standard go stand where you always do and we'll pass around the perimeter until we are forced to do something offense.

When Carr, Gach and Mash are in at the same time, it shouldn't matter who sets the offense!

I feel like Carr has played a major role in Gabes Regression. He doesn't get him the ball on time or in rhythm and his passes to shooters on the wing arent accurate bc he may not want to pass it but has too bc he cant get to the rim on those possessions
One thing I know for sure is that gabe has missed a ton of 3's in past year and a half without carr's help lol alot of them wide open.

Like the idea of Gach at point but Tuesday we are going to need Gach to cover there point forward Ayo Dosunmu with out fouling out. Not sure there is anyone else on the Gophers who can cover him effectively.

Like the idea of Gach at point but Tuesday we are going to need Gach to cover there point forward Ayo Dosunmu with out fouling out. Not sure there is anyone else on the Gophers who can cover him effectively.
Gabe has 5 fouls to give.

I think Gabe guards Ayo, Gach on Miller and Carr on Frazier.
You got two likes and basically said the same thing I did! Although I said Gabe would cover Ayo in a much more sarcastic and insulting way.

But why should I change?

Top Bottom