Gabe Kalscheur

Eligibility rules being what they are these days I saw the headline and thought maybe he was coming back to the gophers for his 11th year.
Why not? Reunite with the ol' DeLaSalle guys! Ben likes playing 12 guys! :)
That's a nice thing the T Wolves are doing.

Why not? Reunite with the ol' DeLaSalle guys! Ben likes playing 12 guys! :)
That's a nice thing the T Wolves are doing.
I find it hard to believe that the T-Wolves would be doing anything nice for the Gophers. They act like we're a hated competitor.

Gabe ended the season at Iowa, averaging 12 minutes and 4.4 points per game.

I find it hard to believe that the T-Wolves would be doing anything nice for the Gophers. They act like we're a hated competitor.
what does it matter...he's not getting a contract and the wolves are NOT interested in having him on the roster. They want bodies.

I could list 20 specific examples.

But how about $40M for Rudy Golbert...and not 1 cent or 1 event or 1 positive media story to help the Gophers.
I love the Gophers, but have never donated 1 cent, or 1 event or 1 media story to help them.....proving nothing.
But I will donate $5 if you never post again.

Last edited:

But how about $40M for Rudy Golbert...and not 1 cent or 1 event or 1 positive media story to help the Gophers.
So they do have to have to pay their players(a basic tenant of Capitalism) and in fact have to pay a minimum amount of salary(per CBA rules). As to never supporting the Gophers, I am pretty sure that isn't true. I don't have an example on hand, but you have given any either, so I'll call that a tie.

Strange example to use if you have 20 to choose from. Perhaps you mean that you could name 20 players they’ve paid to play for their professional basketball team.

Shocking that a NBA basketball team pays its players to provide their services. Definitely seems fishy. I mean, they’ve paid Ricky Davis and Luka Garza to play for them. Someone should investigate this conspiracy.

Rick Rickert can say he was an NBA draft pick solely because of the Timberwolves (and the Gophers can claim his draft selection as well).

They traded for Bobby Jackson after his rookie season.

They gave Sam Jacobson his last chance in the NBA.

After not playing the year before, they gave Quincy Lewis his last chance in the NBA.

Trevor Winter played three career minutes in the NBA thanks to the Timberwolves.

Richard Coffey played 52 career games in the NBA all with the Timberwolves.

They drafted Daniel Oturu.

Jordan Murphy played on their summer team. Dan Coleman played on their summer team. Vincent Grier played on their summer team. Damian Johnson played on their summer team. Lawrence Westbrook played on their summer team.

Summer league source: https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Minnesota-Timberwolves/17/Rosters/Summer_League/2024

We'll await your 20.

Rick Rickert can say he was an NBA draft pick solely because of the Timberwolves (and the Gophers can claim his draft selection as well).

After not playing the year before, they gave Quincy Lewis his last chance in the NBA.

Trevor Winter played three career minutes in the NBA thanks to the Timberwolves.

Jordan Murphy played on their summer team. Dan Coleman played on their summer team. Vincent Grier played on their summer team. Damian Johnson played on their summer team. Lawrence Westbrook played on their summer team.

Summer league source: https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Minnesota-Timberwolves/17/Rosters/Summer_League/2024

We'll await your 20.
Here is my answer. Where were they when Josea Crittenden needed a paycheck?

The $40M they pay Rudy is for a contract he signed when he was with Utah.

You make barnburner and kg21 look like they've got a shot at sixth grade.

We'll await your 20.
if I remember correctly, Trevor Winter had 5 fouls in those 3 minutes

We'll await your 20.
It’ll be a long wait😎

I’m surprised he didn’t ask who?

Top Bottom