Future Volleyball Recruits

Kellie and Taylr McNeil have both elected to play their college volleyball at South Carolina. It could've been worse, at least they didn't choose a big ten team!

Plus, top junior recruit Chrissy Jones has been to some gopher game and could have interest!

Plus, top junior recruit Chrissy Jones has been to some gopher game and could have interest!

Thanks for the information mnsports. I know we are filled for 2013, but I appreciate any information on potential 2014 recruits. I saw Laura Bush talking to what could be a potential recruit in the first row before the Purdue game. Any idea who that was? It would be great to get Chrissy Jones.

Thanks for the information mnsports. I know we are filled for 2013, but I appreciate any information on potential 2014 recruits. I saw Laura Bush talking to what could be a potential recruit in the first row before the Purdue game. Any idea who that was? It would be great to get Chrissy Jones.

Yeah, no problem. I'll try. 2014 is pretty bleak right now! Could be a filler year w/ some transfers. Also, look for Kylee Zumach to possibly decommit from Wisconsin if things keep getting sour for them. The McNeil sisters are going to South Carolina.

Top Bottom