Future Schedules

IronRanger91

Reaction score
Folks - Just wondering if anyone has heard any more on our future non-conference games. We lost Texas and I believe Navy. Anyone have any news? I would love to see us get a series with USC again.

Once upon a time, it was reported there was a home-and-home with Colorado for the 2020 and 2021 seasons. It isn't listed anywhere, so I don't know if that series is still on.

Once upon a time, it was reported there was a home-and-home with Colorado for the 2020 and 2021 seasons. It isn't listed anywhere, so I don't know if that series is still on.

I suspect that the discussions on playing one of the non-conference games against a Pac12 team and/or adding one more Big Ten game to the schedule has had the schedules on hold.

Those games are still on. it is 2021 and 2022. We go to Colorado in 2021 and they come here in 2022.

Its been canceled. That site just hasn't updated it.

I would really like to see us play teams like Washington, UCLA, Colorado, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oregon State whenever possible. Especially UW here and in Seattle. Notre Dame would be nice as well, but will not happen.

oak_street1981 said:
I would really like to see us play teams like Washington, UCLA, Colorado, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oregon State whenever possible. Especially UW here and in Seattle. Notre Dame would be nice as well, but will not happen.

Gophers vs Colorado in Boulder....Would have to travel for that one!

Top Bottom