Future Bowl games

Brent4Liberty

Reaction score
I know there are already way too many Bowl games, but I'm a bit surprised that Zygi Wilf and the powers that be around Minnesota haven't tried getting a annual bowl game at The People's Stadium, yet.

A couple possible names, Mall of America Bowl, Polaris Snow Bowl, General Mills Cereal Bowl, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know there are already way too many Bowl games, but I'm a bit surprised that Zygi Wilf and the powers that be around Minnesota haven't tried getting a annual bowl game at The People's Stadium, yet.

A couple possible names, Mall of America Bowl, Polaris Snow Bowl, General Mills Cereal Bowl, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are there too many bowl games? Bowl games outside the big 5 or 6 are for the fans to watch another game. Everyone thinks every bowl game should be a game that is earned. Most bowl games are for the entertainment of the fans. Been to many and they are very fun to attend.

Minneapolis would be another Detroit. A lesser bowl game featuring MAC teams. It would get no local support. Hell, the Gophers have enough trouble drawing 45, 000. You would get more people at a Eden Prairie game.

If ticket prices were reasonable.....I'd go to an MN bowl game.

How about the Kohler Toilet Bowl....

Why are there too many bowl games? Bowl games outside the big 5 or 6 are for the fans to watch another game. Everyone thinks every bowl game should be a game that is earned. Most bowl games are for the entertainment of the fans. Been to many and they are very fun to attend.

5 win teams are going to bowl games. There is currently a freeze on new bowl games anyways for at least a couple more years.

Safe Space Snowflake Bowl?

thumbs-up.png

I LOVE bowl games, and always have. I know they're a great time. I would not want to see any new bowls added unless they
added a couple more leagues to FBS, though. Too many bowls given the number of FBS teams. Now, if the CAA and MVFC were
to jump up, plus maybe the Southland, than there may be room for discussion.

Would the Twin Cities hosts one? Who knows.....Cereal Bowl or Snow Bowl sound good. I like bowls named after commodities.
Corn Bowl......Wheat Bowl.....

Top Bottom