Funny stuff!!! LOL @nebraska

Couldn't tell if the shot of Pittman behind Fleck was a dig at Fleck, or if he was being included in good candidates.

LOL at the video though!

Also, lololol that hiring Sam Pittman in 2020 was the thing that suddenly made Arkansas an SEC title contender. :sneaky:

Hilarious that everyone has the same opinion of Nebby.

To bad they didn’t do this for when Arky hired Brett.
Brett Bielema looking nine months pregnant was too hideous. He'd ruin the video.

Last edited:

Pretty funny....Nebraska seems to find themselves at the butt end of everyone's jokes....is there anyone without strong ties to that program that actually likes them?

I predict Nebraska beats Michigan State today.

Nebraska seems to find themselves at the butt end of everyone's jokes....is there anyone without strong ties to that program that actually likes them?

Even a lot of those folks don't particularly like them these days. I'd guess that many of them are the most disgusted of all.

Defeat from the jaws of victory. Nebraska had the better play.
True, but they are classic at gigantic blunders. They had to punt with like 30 seconds left in the first half and the punt went like 15 yards to give Michigan St great field position. They throw an interception in OT. That team can't help itself but lose. That said, they may very well handle us.

True, but they are classic at gigantic blunders. They had to punt with like 30 seconds left in the first half and the punt went like 15 yards to give Michigan St great field position. They throw an interception in OT. That team can't help itself but lose. That said, they may very well handle us.
Sadly, Nebraska probably has the Gopher game circled as their best chance to win.

After yesterday’s performance by my favorite squad I will not mock Nebby nor any other program for that matter. Didn’t the Gophers lose to like the 130 something ranked team? How low does that go? That’s low!

I love to criticize Nebraska. But not in a mood to do it right now. Nebraska, as discombobulated as it seems, would destroy the Gopher team that played Bowling Green. They would shut out the our BG offensive game plan and play. We like to beat up on Purdue, but you need to score often to beat Purdue’s aerial circus. Suddenly I am afraid of a game I had been looking forward to. Rossi might have to save us; not sure Sanford has it in him.

Last edited:

Exactly--we are in no position to poke fun of Nebby. I doubt we would have played OK and MI State as tough as they did - in light of the sh*t we saw yesterday.

Defeat from the jaws of victory. Nebraska had the better play.
That’s the MO for frost Nebraska teams

his record is awful but there are like 12 games he should have won

Exactly--we are in no position to poke fun of Nebby. I doubt we would have played OK and MI State as tough as they did - in light of the sh*t we saw yesterday.
We can criticize whoever we want.
Minnesota has won the big ten twice since 1942
None since 1969

nust had the most embarrassing loss in 10 years

AND

has a better record than Nebraska

If this season does turn into doo-doo, I will at least take comfort in if we beat Nebraska and Frost is fired.

Frost might get some revenge against PJ this year, in our house … IF what we have seen post OSU is our offense game plan for the year. Frost will game plan to stop our RB, by overloading, taking chances, etc. And since we rarely pass (even against stacked boxes) and don’t have a running QB to add some stress to defensive decision making, the game could well be over. It shouldn’t be that simple for Nebraska (which has a much more formidable defense than BG), but it just might be … if we stay the course we are on offensively.

As a Gopher and Viking fan, I long for a dual threat QB. Morgan/Cousins = pocket QB only. Makes game-planning by the other team's defense easier than if we had Rickey Foggy back there!

As a Gopher and Viking fan, I long for a dual threat QB. Morgan/Cousins = pocket QB only. Makes game-planning by the other team's defense easier than if we had Rickey Foggy back there!
If you have a good mobile QB, then yes.

Don't forget that there are the Adrian Martinez of the world too.

Top Bottom