Funny KFAN bit

Reaction score
PA wants to know why Linehan wouldn't be a good candidate. PA needs to realize that he knows nothing about college football and that I don't want him because PA wants him. That alone disqualifies him. Hey PA go interview Bielema again, go interview Tim Miles AGAIN, you hate gophers football and despise college football. You interviewed Horton yesterday only because he came form the NFL. Go back to licking the vikings ass, thats what you enjoy!

PA wants to know why Linehan wouldn't be a good candidate. PA needs to realize that he knows nothing about college football and that I don't want him because PA wants him. That alone disqualifies him. Hey PA go interview Bielema again, go interview Tim Miles AGAIN, you hate gophers football and despise college football. You interviewed Horton yesterday only because he came form the NFL. Go back to licking the vikings ass, thats what you enjoy!

I'm confused are you the bit? Where is the bit?

He is scared to death of Frazier bolting in the middle of the season (big surprise). He would rather have Detroit's OC bail (big surprise).

He is 'reporting' that Linehan is "very interested" in the Minnesota job. Not sure what kind of report it actually is: never really said that he talked to him.

PA just wants to hire a buddy who will help kill segments, the day Linehan is hired is day I stop following Gopher football

He is scared to death of Frazier bolting in the middle of the season (big surprise). He would rather have Detroit's OC bail (big surprise).
As a big Gophs and Vikes fans I would prefer Frazier leave mid-season with Dunbar taking over the defense than hiring Linehan for Gopher coach.

As a big Gophs and Vikes fans I would prefer Frazier leave mid-season with Dunbar taking over the defense than hiring Linehan for Gopher coach.

Fully agree. The Vikes could be just fine without Frazier at this point (although the secondary scares me). If we weren't considered a super bowl contender, and Frazier genuinely was interested in the gophers position, I think this could be a real possibility.

As long as the Vikes remain competitive, I don't see him bailing, though.

I'm ready PA, touchdown homeboy!

moon-27091.jpg

Linehan... Frazier... Typical for a sportscaster who views NCAA football as the minor leagues for the NFL.

I think you are forgetting that Linehan was the OC for those high-flying Louisville teams before he left to become the Vikes OC.

I think you are forgetting that Linehan was the OC for those high-flying Louisville teams before he left to become the Vikes OC.

How was their defense? That is what wins games in College Football.

How was their defense? That is what wins games in College Football.

He was not in charge of that defense. When judging his management of a defense, look to his head coaching resume.

Linehan

has a head coah winning percentage of .300 and was fired 4 games into his 3rd season, thats earlier than Brewster. Yuck!

Funny kfan bit = oxymoron.

Heavy on the moron.;)

Who is screening all these idiot callers? Seriously Mike Tice, Mike Martz, Russ Grimm, Ken Norton Jr...come on! And people thought I was senile

Who is screening all these idiot callers? Seriously Mike Tice, Mike Martz, Russ Grimm, Ken Norton Jr...come on! And people thought I was senile

It's an NFL audience. Of course they can really only think of NFL names.

its so obvious that PA has absolutly no knowledge about college football, embarrasing. Those calls all sounded set-up by the janitors in the back room of KFAN. Brutal

Let's get Peter Najarian... or Rickey Foggie... or Tim Salem.... or.....:rolleyes:

Since KFAN is all Vikings, 365 days a year, this shouldn't be a surprise. Bunch of morons over there.

Top Bottom