FSN just switched to Texas H.S. Football

re3886

Reaction score
Dallas Skyline is getting crushed. Now it's worse. How do we feel about all this high school super games? I not sure what to think.

I don't like it. Don't like high school football or basketball games on ESPN. Just seems creepy, let them be kids for a little while longer.

Agreed, why put even more pressure on these kids. It also sends a message about athletes (and athletics) being more important than the general student body. I skip watching the LLWS for these same reasons.

The little league world series is about being cute, but high school football is being played by great athletes who are capable of handling pressure and making adult decisions. I'd say it sends a great message to high schoolers about recognizing talent and hard work.

The little league world series is about being cute, but high school football is being played by great athletes who are capable of handling pressure and making adult decisions. I'd say it sends a great message to high schoolers about recognizing talent and hard work.

The LLWS is about being cute? From what I saw it is a bunch of 15-year old kids who are 5' 9" and 140lbs pretending they are 12.

Top Bottom