Frozen Four Semifinal - #1 Gophers vs. #5 Boston University

No idea where you're getting your stats
College Hockey News 2022-2023 Scoring- it lists players scoring and in the chart their pen
Thanks for checking on me. Fantilli was 4th with 67. Cooley was way down with 37.
Thanks for pointing my faulty information. I read the stats incorrectly on College Hockey News.
After carefully checking back on the Top 50 2022-23NCAA Statics- Scoring Leaders, I am embarrassed to say I messed up!
Of them Fantilli has 67 penalty minutes and is third below Carter Wilkie (RIT) who had 78 and Anthony Vincent (Long Island)who also has 78. And so sorry Cooley only had 37. I did not realize this was only considering scoring leaders and NOT all players.

College Hockey News 2022-2023 Scoring- it lists players scoring and in the chart their pen

Thanks for checking on me. Fantilli was 4th with 67. Cooley was way down with 37.

Thanks for pointing my faulty information. I read the stats incorrectly on College Hockey News.
After carefully checking back on the Top 50 2022-23NCAA Statics- Scoring Leaders, I am embarrassed to say I messed up!
Of them Fantilli has 67 penalty minutes and is third below Carter Wilkie (RIT) who had 78 and Anthony Vincent (Long Island)who also has 78. And so sorry Cooley only had 37. I did not realize this was only considering scoring leaders and NOT all players.
Cooley 38.

Ughhh! Drop the puck already! on top of that, I have a 3pm meeting.:( I should have taken the afternoon off. Silly me!

Will we see this on campus Saturday night?
couch-burning-couch-fire.gif

Asking for a friend.

WTF? I’m getting a replay of the swimming at championships.

Top Bottom