from the Guy who successfully predicted the Indiana loss-- SIlver linings to the yr!

millions2spare

Krav-Maga
Reaction score
Review of the 2009/2010 milestones..

1) Tubby Loses his top 2 prize recruits- sets program back 2 years
2) pathetic losses to Portland State,A&M, and Indiana (I predicted it)
3) No Signature wins
4) Loses "benched" starting point guard ALN for achademic reasons
5) Lack of imporvement by Colten Iverson--digression if you ask me
6) Rumors of Tubby looking at DePaul...doubt he will leave but the facts he is looking at that school causes some concern...

Silver Linings!

1) We get to see more of Devoe Joseph play and develop
2) The team will have a chance to play more games in the NIT and maybe repeat the efforts PENN State did last year and bring home the title!
3)We will get a chance to see if Justin Cobbs can develop
4) We have a good chance to offer Cory Joseph a starting job as a FRSH

3) No Signature wins
6) Rumors of Tubby looking at DePaul...doubt he will leave but the facts he is looking at that school causes some concern...

Silver Linings!

2) The team will have a chance to play more games in the NIT and maybe repeat the efforts PENN State did last year and bring home the title!

Million- I agree with some of what you say but:

The two recruits aren't lost yet. More accurately the program is set back a year- unless the two are gone next year.

I doubt the Depaul things has any legs.

No one cares about the NIT. Garbage time.

They're really coming out of the woodwork...

P.S. If you're going to pretend you're from a certain town in Indiana, you better make sure that it actually exists...

3) No Signature wins

Silver Linings!

Tubby is NOT looking at DePaul. It's pure BS. Like the rest of your ridiculous post.

The Gophers may play in NCAA or NIT, far from determined which it will be.

3) No Signature wins

Silver Linings!

Okay, here goes:

1. Nobody has been lost yet. Both are under suspension, and now that word is spreading that Royce is practicing again, very much in the fold. So no, we're not set back two years.

2. Pathetic losses were to Portland, Texas A&M, Miami and Indiana. But I can almost guarantee no one cares whether you picked the Indiana loss or not.

3. You could call the win over Butler a signature win, as they were ranked in the top-10 at the time. Whether that remains to be the only big win of the year remains to be seen.

4. Nolen has started every game so far this year, which doesn't equal "benched". And he's gone for ACADEMIC reasons. Not sure what "achademic" means, although it sounds like some kind of funky medical problem.

5. We all know you are anxiously waiting for Colton to transfer to the D2 level. Sorry, but that's not going to happen as he still has two more years to play.

6. There are no facts about Tubby looking at DePaul, only a random internet rumor. But if you want to worry about, go right ahead.

7. We might win the NIT? Great, grand, wonderful. I'm sure everybody will be uber-pumped about that prospect.

8. Cory Joseph would have a chance to start here regardless.

What you talking about SGL?
Beverly shores exists...

I am not going to reply to trolls anymore..

What you talking about SGL?
Beverly shores exists...

I am not going to reply to trolls anymore..

m2s...neither am I, that means you. BTW what does "digression" mean? (#5 in your dissertation)

folks...the program has been set back 2-years....this year and next year.
They will both be "rookies" next year.

Also, Unless Minnesota starts playing MUCH improved they will be lucky to make the NIT! There is NO indication they are capable of beating the top tier of the big ten at home or on the road. I HOPE I eat CROWE! They lose by 15 vs Mich State..and the only road game we have a chance at winning is Northwestern.

Lets focus on the positive. We have a chance to win the NIT Title, see more games on ESPN, and we get to see the Freshman and sophs develop. One other point, Anyone who knows anything about hoops who cannot see that that Iverson has taken a step back and not developed I would suspect as being a TROLL on this board......

Also, Unless Minnesota starts playing MUCH improved they will be lucky to make the NIT! There is NO indication they are capable of beating the top tier of the big ten at home or on the road. I HOPE I eat CROWE! They lose by 15 vs Mich State..and the only road game we have a chance at winning is Northwestern.

Lets focus on the positive. We have a chance to win the NIT Title, see more games on ESPN, and we get to see the Freshman and sophs develop. One other point, Anyone who knows anything about hoops who cannot see that that Iverson has taken a step back and not developed I would suspect as being a TROLL on this board......[/QUOTE]

Please look up the definition of "internet troll" and learn it. It's pretty obvious you don't know what the term actually means.

m2s: ""I HOPE I eat CROWE!" Cheryl CROWE wouldn't let you close to her.

Unbelievable.
1. Neither recruit is lost
2. A&M was not a pathetic loss
3. We don't have a win against a team like Louisville this year, but we already have two wins against top 25 teams and we're only 6 games into the BT with home games left against Mich St., Purdue, and Wisconsin
4. We don't know how long Nolen will be out
5. Once again, the year isn't over, and it's not like he's our starting C
6. Wow...enough said

Why are we already doomed to the NIT 6 games into conference? Look at Wisconsin last year

3) No Signature wins

Silver Linings!

Lets focus on the positive. We have a chance to win the NIT Title, see more games on ESPN, and we get to see the Freshman and sophs develop. One other point, Anyone who knows anything about hoops who cannot see that that Iverson has taken a step back and not developed I would suspect as being a TROLL on this board......

Idiot.

3) No Signature wins

"achademic"...good thing you aren't on the team or you might be out too.

Is there anything such as a dunce cap around anymore? Or does m2s have them all?

Friend of Tubby, Dr. Don, MRJ -

Why do you attack everyone that posts something in the chat rooms? Not to lecture you but if you disagree with a point someone makes why don't you suggest why they might be wrong, give your opinion of what is right and have a descent discussion about it. You might actually change someones mind. Your current approach of going around calling people "Trolls", "Idiots", assaults on menial spelling errors etc just is not effective. You guys are pretty tough behind your computer screens.

I personally think M2L has made some good points and its worth a discussion. I cannot disagree with anything that was said. As a matter of fact, who else in this chatroom predicted a loss to Indiana? I sure did not and I use computer modeling techniques to make predictions (That should tells you what they are worth).

"How are we being set back 2 years if they are only sitting out 1(hopefully less) year? Would they not have been "rookies"this year?

"How are we being set back 2 years if they are only sitting out 1(hopefully less) year? Would they not have been "rookies"this year?

You figure the first year is a "learning" year so you don't traditionally see full development until year two. If White would average 12-18 points his first year, you would expect him to average 18-22 his second year. By his Senior year, if the projections are correct (from ESPN etc.) he would easily be a 25 point guy and a leading big 10 scorer. If he lasts past year 2 (NBA)...

Then he can be a desciple. Ironic considering Knight's emphasis on achademics.

Moonlight, What if M2S is disabled or something?. Maybe he has to navigate his cursor via a straw on his chin or something. Your petty attempts to be a cyber-Bully might actually hurt people. Start thinking about the bigger picture. I've been beat down so many times on this site in my short time here that unlike my high school days I am going to stick up for myself and other people who just want to talk hoops.

Are missed-layup and millions2spare the same person? Both Indiana, both similar level of posting, I keep mixing you two up.

underground629...from what I have read from these two, they both make Bronko, who was banned, look like a nice guy.

Are missed-layup and millions2spare the same person? Both Indiana, both similar level of posting, I keep mixing you two up.

Haha, I thought the same thing. Kept mixing them up so I did the sensible thing...put them both on ignore!

What is the same in the postings? You are seeing black Hellicopters again. Why don't we just talk hoops instead of all the crazy accusations and the hostility to peoples opinions.

What is the same in the postings? You are seeing black Hellicopters again. Why don't we just talk hoops instead of all the crazy accusations and the hostility to peoples opinions.

Why do you have to keep arguing then?

little kids having fun...daddies are still at work.

you boyz are just threatened by some people who challenge your status quo.
You are happy with a loss to Michstate, think that being a nice guy and going to class represents the University well, and are big fans of moral victory's.
You riducule spelling errors, call people names who you disagree with (a very good tactic of the political left)--you can never debate content or opinion. Let me just say that this is BIG Time college hoops. I expect the team members to Graduate, play hard and WIN.

Anything less of that is mediocre----just like your life.

Amazing.

2 members that post nearly identical ideas, rag on the program and every player on the team, joined in the same week, and both say they're from Indiana; I can't understand why ANYONE would think that you guys are the same person. Just crazy talk :rolleyes:

Top Bottom