free tickets to NMSU

BayAreaGopher

Reaction score
So I'm a Minnesota transplant to California and recently purchased some shirts/shorts from Goldy's LR and got an interesting email today. The ticket office sent me two NMSU tickets in 221 for the game on the 10th. Luckily I'm gonna be back in MN until the 11th so I'm gonna be taking in my first game at TCF Bank Stadium finally! Has anyone else experience/heard of this deal before? And I can't wait to be there and cheer on our gophers in person.

Ski-U-Mah!

I did as well, however I'm still waiting for that email with my tickets.

Sounds like tickets to the home opener must be in pretty high demand. After all, you can buy a ticket on stubhub for a hefty $5 without the need to spend $100 on merchandise.

I for one am glad BayAreaGopher, Iceland12, and gophers&guns are supporting our athletic program by buying merchandise.

Got my e-mail a couple of days after purchase. They sent the e-mail to me a a Season Ticket holder. You're more then welcome to get some merchandise and give the tickets away.

So I'm a Minnesota transplant to California and recently purchased some shirts/shorts from Goldy's LR and got an interesting email today. The ticket office sent me two NMSU tickets in 221 for the game on the 10th. Luckily I'm gonna be back in MN until the 11th so I'm gonna be taking in my first game at TCF Bank Stadium finally! Has anyone else experience/heard of this deal before? And I can't wait to be there and cheer on our gophers in person.

Ski-U-Mah!

Yeah, I got the email a day or two ago. I never thought of posting it here. Didn't make sense to send emails out to season ticket holders that promote the free ticket give aways.

If you spend more than $100 at mygophersports.com on apparel, you will receive two free tickets to the Gophers home opener against New Mexico State.

I for one am glad BayAreaGopher, Iceland12, and gophers&guns are supporting our athletic program by buying merchandise.

Yup. My wife and I are planning a mini trip to the UofM bookstore (where we get MOST of our Gopher stuff) this Saturday. Will probably drop a Benji, but we really don't need the tickets.

Ya its a good idea, wasn't aware of the promotion and was buying some birthday gifts for family and friends out here. Can't wait for the season to start!

below is a hyperlink to the promotion will all the details. it goes to www.mygophersports.com.

they are doing the NMSU ticket give away when you buy $100 of merchandise at goldy's locker room (fyi - your shipping cost also counts towards your $100 threshold.....so order up) as a promotion because of the fact that www.mygophersports.com & goldy's locker room recently joined forces and are now working together and sharing a mutual website portal to cross promote game tickets, season ticket management, premium seating, suites, clothing, hats, merchandise, etc, etc.

https://www.mygophersports.com/Online/default.asp?doWork::WScontent::loadArticle=Load&BOparam::WScontent::loadArticle::article_id=0A2D6752-A7E4-4DD4-9FB3-C06543FC3D1C

Top Bottom