Free Gopher/Hawkeye tix available...

dinkything

Reaction score
I was just informed that a number of students have taped their football tix for Saturday's game to their dorm room doors...along with a note that the tix are friggin' FREE.:eek:

For anyone with interest, a walk thru Frontier or Territorial Hall might net you a couple of freebies.

If they wanted to make a statement, they'd tack them up outside Maturi's office. This is just kids being lazy and not wanting to sit in the cold.

If they wanted to make a statement, they'd tack them up outside Maturi's office. This is just kids being lazy and not wanting to sit in the cold.

Or kids who will be out of town since it is Thanksgiving break. Most kids dont have the luxury of growing up near campus, so they have to hitch rides home for this weekend. When I was on campus and didnt have a car, you found a ride home on Wednesday night, and a ride back on Sunday.

Or kids who will be out of town since it is Thanksgiving break. Most kids dont have the luxury of growing up near campus, so they have to hitch rides home for this weekend. When I was on campus and didnt have a car, you found a ride home on Wednesday night, and a ride back on Sunday.

Exactly

Or kids who will be out of town since it is Thanksgiving break. Most kids dont have the luxury of growing up near campus, so they have to hitch rides home for this weekend.QUOTE]

Don't students in Eugene, Oregon, or Tuscaloosa, Alabama, go home for Thanksgiving weekend, too?

Wow...those were a couple of raucous stadiums today.

I'm guessing if the Gophers were rated #1 or #9 TCF would be a raucous stadium as well

Or kids who will be out of town since it is Thanksgiving break. Most kids dont have the luxury of growing up near campus, so they have to hitch rides home for this weekend.QUOTE]

Don't students in Eugene, Oregon, or Tuscaloosa, Alabama, go home for Thanksgiving weekend, too?

Wow...those were a couple of raucous stadiums today.

did you just compare the gophers football season in 2010 to the number 2 team in the land playing the number 11 team in the land, and the number 2 team in the land playing. I say this is a top 5 most preposterous post of the year.

Top Bottom