Free $10 to Use Towards Minneapolis Sports Tickets

mnsportsgeek

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just came across this app that I used to get into the Vikings pre season game for free a couple weeks ago.

Go to this link on your smartphone to download the app. I think it works on iPhone and Android: http://gametime.co/s/GOAL89306

Use the referral code GOAL89306 to get your free money.

I'm in no way affiliated with this site and you can probably guess that I'll also get $10 if you sign up using my code. I'm really just trying to put $10 in your pocket to go to a Gopher game or something else around town.

When I went to the Viking game, my ticket was only $9 and I didn't even have to input a credit card. It sounds like these guys are just trying to gain traction in a market pretty much dominated by Stubhub so give them a try and take their free money.

In addition, I think you can also use promo code "JUMP" as a new member and get $10. So you might be able to get $20 free if it lets you use both codes.

You'll probably get pretty close to a free ticket to Kent State. The cheapest ticket right now is $13. Otherwise, it's pretty easy to find tickets to a Twins game or non conference Gopher basketball game for $10. The prices are pretty much on par with Stubhub from the little I've looked.

The app reminds me of the Uber set up where you can enter promo codes and and keep the credit on file in your account until you use it.

Sorry if this is frowned upon, just wanted to make it known to people who wanted a deal.

Top Bottom