Franco Harris keeping it classy for Penn St.

Now maybe The University of Pennsylvania of the Ivy League or Pittsburg can take it's rightfull place in the Keystone State. Those in Happy Valley can return to being The Ag School.

Did he immediately run out of bounds after the game?:rolleyes:

He's not wrong. Everyone has jumped to conclusions based off of a single biased report (at least according to the family of Joe Pa who wasn't really given an opportunity to rebuke the report

I'm confused

He's not wrong. Everyone has jumped to conclusions based off of a single biased report (at least according to the family of Joe Pa who wasn't really given an opportunity to rebuke the report

He needed to refute his own words from the two emails he wrote?
Are you suggesting he needs to know what the definition of is is?

He needed to refute his own words from the two emails he wrote?
Are you suggesting he needs to know what the definition of is is?

I don't know what you are referring to. Link maybe? The only coverage of Joe Pa I saw was on E!SPN so there wasn't much substance so there's a good chance I missed some key info by the sound of your post

not a big deal

I don't know what you are referring to. Link maybe? The only coverage of Joe Pa I saw was on E!SPN so there wasn't much substance so there's a good chance I missed some key info by the sound of your post

Yeah. The Freed report contains two emails from Joe Pa discussing the situation. These are considere the "smoking gun" to his knowing about what was going on.

The Penn State situation just keeps getting uglier. They just don't get it.

I talked about this in the 9/1 football thread, they were talking to students about the Paterno Statue being taken down. The announcer said, it was a mixed reaction. The mix was (according to the announcer). . . (1) people who were sad to see it taken down because of the tradition; (2) people who were happy because they think the statue would have been vandalized; (3) people who were sad to see it taken down because of all Joe Pa did for Penn State. I couldn't believe my ears that there was no mention of the elephant in the room as to why the statue was taken down.

It's all just a bizarre culture. . .

Franco...you will be forever remembered for this one too! Only
you didn't catch this one! You dropped it! Not good!

Wasn't the Freeh Report sponsored by and paid for by PSU? Biased?

Wasn't the Freeh Report sponsored by and paid for by PSU? Biased?

And it has nothing to do with Due Process, so he's wrong. JoePa was convicted in the court of public opinion, he never faced criminal charges (maybe outside of perjury).

And it has nothing to do with Due Process, so he's wrong. JoePa was convicted in the court of public opinion, he never faced criminal charges (maybe outside of perjury).

Fey.

Top Bottom