Frales and San Jose State on ESPN Tonight Against Utah State

In response to Studwell starting a thread right after Kill had his most recent seizure that he should be in the booth rather than on the sideline.

I picked up on the reference I just thought you thought Matt Wells (USU's head coach) actually spent the game in the booth, which wasn't the case. As far as all the people saying SJSU is terrible, I'm admittedly a bit biased but USU may be the best non-BCS team in the country. SJSU isn't nearly as good as last year but they are a far-cry from terrible.

I picked up on the reference I just thought you thought Matt Wells (USU's head coach) actually spent the game in the booth, which wasn't the case. As far as all the people saying SJSU is terrible, I'm admittedly a bit biased but USU may be the best non-BCS team in the country. SJSU isn't nearly as good as last year but they are a far-cry from terrible.

They may be from a skill set standpoint but not from a record standpoint. They will be lucky to have a winning record after the next 2 games. They will lose either to BYU or Boise in the next 2 games (if not both games). Would put them at 4-3 or 3-4 overall. They are very talented though.

No, they are terrible. Studwell took time away from yelling at kids to stay off his lawn and writing letters to the editor to complain that 4th of July fireworks are too loud to say so.

Utah State came in with two losses. Looked more ready to " play " then SJSU. Didn't help that SJSU lost their second best receiver in the first quarter.

Utah State came in with two losses. Looked more ready to " play " then SJSU. Didn't help that SJSU lost their second best receiver in the first quarter.

Utah State's two losses are by a combined score of 7 points to USC and Utah

They blew out Air Force, Weber State and now SJSU

They may have played a tougher schedule than Iowa or MN so far. I'd hate to play these guys

I'm sure you're correct...the only people saying SJSU is terrible are non-fans that want to see this regime fail. Seriously, what happened to Studwell? He used to be a fan...is his last name secretly Olson and he's pissed off at the coaching staff?

I'm sure you're correct...the only people saying SJSU is terrible are non-fans that want to see this regime fail. Seriously, what happened to Studwell? He used to be a fan...is his last name secretly Olson and he's pissed off at the coaching staff?

What? Non-fans? What? Sjsu looked awful yesterday. They are a below average team in a weak conference.

\Seriously, what happened to Studwell? He used to be a fan...is his last name secretly Olson and he's pissed off at the coaching staff?

I'm up drinking beer at 6:00am all by myself on the West Coast getting ready for Iowa game, you dumba$$!!!!

BEAT IOWA.

SJSU racked-up 437 yards of Offense but only got 4 scores out of it. Sound familiar? They were whistled for 11 penalties, the Aggies got 9, but the Spartans turned the ball over four times to Utah State's zero.

Sound familiar?

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=332700023

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=332640135

So far I think their new coach is in over his head. They looked poorly coached against us and it sounds like it was the same story against USU. No discipline. They're a talented team with a few key injuries and are beating themselves so far.

They may be from a skill set standpoint but not from a record standpoint. They will be lucky to have a winning record after the next 2 games. They will lose either to BYU or Boise in the next 2 games (if not both games). Would put them at 4-3 or 3-4 overall. They are very talented though.

You may be right but I feel pretty good about coming away from the next two weekends with a 2-0 record. Both games are at home and I personally feel like we're the better of those 3 teams. I would definitely take Keeton over Hill or Southwick any day.

Top Bottom