Frales and San Jose State on ESPN Tonight Against Utah State

Iceland12

Reaction score
Utah State gave USC all they could handle last week. Could be interesting.

Hopefully "Fales" will have a great games.

I think Utah State handles em. I'd like SJSU to win (sorry Pig Man).

:mad: Just kidding, I totally get it from a "make's the Gophers look better" standpoint. Hopefully (from my point of view) the game is similar to last year's blowout that included 13 sacks of Fales.

:mad: Just kidding, I totally get it from a "make's the Gophers look better" standpoint. Hopefully (from my point of view) the game is similar to last year's blowout that included 13 sacks of Fales.

I remember looking at the box score of that game. Fales ended with -98 yards rushing due to the sacks. That game was similar to ours in that they had an explosive 2nd quarter and then were shut down after that.

Anybody who's complained about "bad officiating" should be watching this game. the officials seem to be inventing new ways to make a bad call.

Anybody who's complained about "bad officiating" should be watching this game. the officials seem to be inventing new ways to make a bad call.

Brings to life the best quote about football. "Periods of violence punctuated by committee meetings." Damn near unwatchable.

San Jose State looks awful, flat. Utah State is pretty good, though. Andersen left some players behind for the new coach.

Wow. I was looking forward to a good game tonight. Pretty one sided and sloppy so far.

SJSU looks like crap tonight but I guess Utah State is a team that just has their number because they handed it to SJSU pretty badly last year when SJSU was a much better team then they are this year...

Farles does not look like an NFL caliber QB tonight though...

SJSU looks like crap tonight but I guess Utah State is a team that just has their number because they handed it to SJSU pretty badly last year when SJSU was a much better team then they are this year...

49-27

He's been about as bad as the misspellings of his name in this thread :cool02:

UTah State 30, San Jose State 6 - 3rd Quarter

Yikes, SJSU is not very good, folks.

I don't think it's as bad as the score shows. San Jose should have scored if it weren't for the quick whistle and then bad snap on the next play earlier in the game. Utah St. is a good team also.

Watching this game reminds me of how poorly the Big10 recruits at the offensive skill positions

I'd take Utah State's RB any day of the week. He'd run for 1200 behind our line

Some of those WAC and Mtn West teams have really good athletes. Just not as deep as us Big10 teams on the LOS

I'd take Utah State's RB any day of the week. He'd run for 1200 behind our line

Some of those WAC and Mtn West teams have really good athletes. Just not as deep as us Big10 teams on the LOS

Out of curiosity, are you talking about #32 Hill, #28 DeMartino or #27 Marshall? All three have gotten a good bit of play tonight, though Hill went down earlier in the game.

Hell, Demartino can scoot and #27 Marshall can get the tough yards. I'd take em both

They'd look great in our offense

I think Peterson at UW had better athletes at QB and WR last year than he does at UW now

Just those teams lack the muscle up front sone Big10 teams have

I really think the Big10 has underachieved on the recruiting trail

Hell, Demartino can scoot and #27 Marshall can get the tough yards. I'd take em both

They'd look great in our offense

I think Peterson at UW had better athletes at QB and WR last year than he does at UW now

Just those teams lack the muscle up front sone Big10 teams have

Andersen*

Top Bottom