Fox Sports: Big Ten is reloading with some big time in-coming talent

If someones slogs through this thread I think they have probably earned an Annie T-shirt.
Lots of things would be nice but at minimum we need another point guard with experience.

We could get very lucky and add a clear starter in May June or July but I think the ship has sailed on adding a consensus starter. We missed. It appears we are banking scholarships and giving minutes to freshmen. But of course, there is the rumor we are redshirting two freshmen to make us just look inept and futile without a recruiting plan at all (or certainly not one that worked) which is more depressing.

If someones slogs through this thread I think they have probably earned an Annie T-shirt.
Lots of things would be nice but at minimum we need another point guard with experience.

We could get very lucky and add a clear starter in May June or July but I think the ship has sailed on adding a consensus starter. We missed. It appears we are banking scholarships and giving minutes to freshmen. But of course, there is the rumor we are redshirting two freshmen to make us just look inept and futile without a recruiting plan at all (or certainly not one that worked) which is more depressing.
Nothing like taking a Shooter rumor and turning it into a negative.

Every one of those in the top 250 except Northwestern, Wisconsin, and Rutgers. I certainly wouldn’t lump them in the same category.

This list isn't an indication the B1G is reloading with some "big time talent."
Only 7 top-100 recruits? None higher than 21?
3 stars listed as "big time?"
According to Rivals, Illinois has four top 100 recruits. Clark is the highest ranked, and the three others are the top ranked players in their states: Jayden Epps(North Carolina), Ty Rodgers (Illinois), Sincere Harris (Ohio).

That is a top ten ranked class without including transfer Dain Dainja in the class, a former top 100 recruit.

Illinois and Indiana both have top ten classes this year.

Go Gophers!!
This seems misleading. Because they only posted one freshman per team, they left out a whole bunch of other highly ranked freshmen who just weren't the top ones on their team. So the B10 is much more loaded than this indicates.

Top Bottom