Four-star Arizona DB Steven Ortiz Jr. commits to the Gophers

Like Tony, I also like to show off my math skills when calculating percentages when the total value is 10. I am also good at figuring them when the total is 100, or 1000.
FredCoxRocks, keep posting!! I love your posts as they almost always reflect what I'm thinking and they give me a good laugh at the same time!

Plus, I always loved Fred Cox and the joke(s) that came along when the Vikings were without his services post retirement..

Like Tony, I also like to show off my math skills when calculating percentages when the total value is 10. I am also good at figuring them when the total is 100, or 1000.
Did you know 73.6% of percentages you see on the internet are made up on the spot?

Makes sense as even if you think as a Jr you'll get in... portal means any number of dudes may just jump the line in front of you at random. You've no idea what the lay of the land might be.
Exactly. It's a bit of a catch-22, and my fear of being a "developmental" program that in turn brings in too many portal guys. If you have younger guys that have been working their butt off for two years only to have a Sr. portal guy come in and take over one of the spots on the two-deeps, that's gotta be pretty frustrating. That in turn encourages more younger guys to portal out. Which then in turn hurts depth and requires you to portal more guys in.

Did you know 73.6% of percentages you see on the internet are made up on the spot?
Did you also know that 90% of the putts that are left short don't drop? And trees are 91.2% air?

Top Bottom