Former PennState Run Game Coordinator/OL coach Matt Limegrover is expected to become a senior analyst at Michigan.

Sawvel, Kill, and now Limey landing gigs. Did Claeys land somewhere?

Slab - it appears you only start threads about previous coaches changing jobs or in the news. At what point do we no longer care about Brews? Or Kill?

Slab - it appears you only start threads about previous coaches changing jobs or in the news. At what point do we no longer care about Brews? Or Kill?
Perhaps but some of these news I enjoy hearing to keep up to date. This thread information was valid in my opinion.

well Michigan will reach low's they have never experienced!
He will do the job and then admit after a year or so he is not like the job and really am a o line coach not a film watcher. Have fun with this guy harbough

dont forget if the clock is say 15 seconds left lets run a few motions, not just one but lets get the first guy to go in motion then have him set and then start another guy and then run up the middle leaving less than 2 seconds left int he game
Meanwhile the defense doesn't flinch and is all

LOL Whatever bro...

Perhaps but some of these news I enjoy hearing to keep up to date. This thread information was valid in my opinion.

Agreed, this forum in explicitly for talking college football and this story is a twofer because Limey at Michigan can only help our chances of getting back to Pasadena

Wtf? There has got to be more accomplished “offensive geniuses“....

Just when you thought the NHL was the best at "retreading" coaches....

Agreed, this forum in explicitly for talking college football and this story is a twofer because Limey at Michigan can only help our chances of getting back to Pasadena
I mean, not really. If Michigan isn't good, it helps OSU, MSU, PSU, etc. in their chances of getting to Pasadena. If Michigan isn't good, they're not going to win their division anyway and their lackluster performance has no bearing on our odds of getting to Pasadena.

I mean, not really. If Michigan isn't good, it helps OSU, MSU, PSU, etc. in their chances of getting to Pasadena. If Michigan isn't good, they're not going to win their division anyway and their lackluster performance has no bearing on our odds of getting to Pasadena.
dp -- we play Michigan

for good times check out TCUs Max Duggan stays for 2020. All pure Jerry.

Top Bottom