Former Hawaii QB Colt Brennan dead at 37

That's similar to what happened to my cousin; a sudden collapse and death. The autopsy showed a brain aneurysm and vein thinning blamed on prior cocaine use. Anyone that was once a heavy user of cocaine is at risk, the article doesn't mention cocaine use, but I wouldn't rule it out.

That's similar to what happened to my cousin; a sudden collapse and death. The autopsy showed a brain aneurysm and vein thinning blamed on prior cocaine use. Anyone that was once a heavy user of cocaine is at risk, the article doesn't mention cocaine use, but I wouldn't rule it out.
" Terry Brennan said his son had ingested something laced with fentanyl and never regained consciousness."

No parent should have to bury their child. I know it happens and probably will continue,
but I can't think of anything that would cause a parent more hurt than this.
Seems horrific.

I know some folks who had to do that, a few were never the same. It hits people hard in a different way than many losses.

Late Saturday night football was a lot of fun to watch in 2005-07.

It was. As was listening to those Hawaii announcers say Timmy Chang. It cracked me up. Watched a lot of Warrior football back in the day and even got to see them in person out in Honolulu one year. Shame he lost the fight with drugs...

" Terry Brennan said his son had ingested something laced with fentanyl and never regained consciousness."
I didn't read the linked article because I read a different article an hour before I got on Gopherhole that one had cause unknown.

I didn't read the linked article because I read a different article an hour before I got on Gopherhole that one had cause unknown.
Not saying you are wrong. Something laced with Fentanyl could have been anything.

Top Bottom