Former Gopher Cedric Thompson in Hello Fresh Ad

Somewhat random, but saw this ad for Hello Fresh on Youtube today and heard the name Cedric Thompson, and sure enough, he's in the ad:

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/O1EW/hellofresh-game-changer-12-free-meals-featuring-cedric-thompson
Thanks for the info! I always liked Cedric Thompson.

If you get a chance to watch the documentary "Bombay Beach"*, he is a featured subject. Glad he got out of that depressing place, and it looks like he's a pretty happy guy now.

*Just be forewarned, even watching a documentary about a depressing place can be depressing.

Thanks for the info! I always liked Cedric Thompson.

If you get a chance to watch the documentary "Bombay Beach"*, he is a featured subject. Glad he got out of that depressing place, and it looks like he's a pretty happy guy now.

*Just be forewarned, even watching a documentary about a depressing place can be depressing.
I remember seeing that years ago. The Salton Sea has always been a curious place to me. I am guessing Cedric has no interest in going back.

Now I have two reasons to love Hello Fresh:)

I remember seeing that years ago. The Salton Sea has always been a curious place to me. I am guessing Cedric has no interest in going back.
Yeah, it's like people living in a ghost town. It's very strange.

I was thinking the same thing; but don’t you think AJ Barkers Mom’s Best Friend deserves an ad first.
thumbs-up-waynes-world.gif

Top Bottom