For the seniors

Hats off to thee Seniors ! Do not leave that football field for one second or one minute without taking it all in and believing this. Were not F'ing leaving until this group of Gophers takes Floyd and parades him around the Bank. Tomorrow Floyd isn't leaving with the Hawks, Floyd is not leaving Minneapolis this time.

That’s really fucking good. Great job by all involved. Thompson did a wonderful job narrating.

Will miss this class a lot. Morgan won a lot of games, is by all accounts an amazing human. Mo is a truly special back. JMS is elite. MSM turned into a very good big ten player. Howden brought me to tears with the PSU game ending INT. Terrell Smith made some incredible plays in his career. There’s more. But for now…

BRING BACK FLOYD.

Like the video. Send the seniors off with their first Floyd win. Would be a nice way to wrap up the season at home....like last year's Axe game.

They have put together some really cool videos over the past few years but this was hands down one of the best. Nice touch getting DT to narrate it. Very cool. One shot of Nubin but no highlight, maybe leaving the door open for a possible return....... :)

They have put together some really cool videos over the past few years but this was hands down one of the best. Nice touch getting DT to narrate it. Very cool. One shot of Nubin but no highlight, maybe leaving the door open for a possible return....... :)

I was waiting for someone to mention Nubin. He is in the last picture as well. It's time for him to go make some money, and I think he's going to make a lot of it in the NFL.

This is such a great video. Really so many amazing memories with this group of players. Beating Wisconsin in 2018 to get the monkey off of our back FINALLY! All of 2019, but especially Penn State and Auburn! Getting the Axe at home last year and JUMP AROUND! Mo's comeback from the injury this year and his ridiculous performance.

Let's put a cherry on it all today and get this frigging 🐖!!

I was waiting for someone to mention Nubin. He is in the last picture as well. It's time for him to go make some money, and I think he's going to make a lot of it in the NFL.
Agree but was a little surprised there wasn’t a highlight of him.

I have been looking online for the most games played by a Minnesota Gophers football player as I imagine Howden, Morgan, and Schmitz (among others) must be on the all-time list...but haven't been able to find a list. Does anyone know where these guys rank on the list of most games played by a Gopger football player?

Top Bottom