For the nostalgic among us:

cncmin

Reaction score
There's a game going on in the beautiful indoors on ESPN360.com

http://espn.go.com/broadband/espn360/index

I know we all miss football under roofs; I think I'm gonna shed a tear.

By the way, Syracuse is totally ripping apart Northwestern so far, 17-0. As long as Decker plays, the Gophers should be able to beat Northwestern. But they'll still have to come ready to play...had the Gophers had a home game against NU this year instead of last year it'd be a walk.

I left the stadium via Washington Ave. over the west bank to 35W. Coming down the road with that crapbox dome right in front of me knowing I will never need to step foot inside there again on a beautiful fall day was priceless.

NU making a good game of it

Northwestern's passing game is keeping them in it, even though their defense - at least their pass defense - looks awful. Just last play, Paulus collided with his own man and promptly hit a 20 yard pass play to a wide open receiver. After watching much of this game, I'm not convinced that Northwestern is going to lay down and give up or anything, but the Gophers - at least if Decker is healthy - should have the better team. The problem is that Kafka seems to give the Gophers fits and the ball always seems to bounce NU's way against the Gophers. Right now, SU leads NU 24-21 with 6 minutes left in the 3rd.

Top Bottom