For Athelstan and MSPHawk the Sqwak Piglets

gopherdudepart2

Reaction score
Horton > Ferentz. MSPHawk was right about one thing that there would be fans that would storm the field but he just got the colors and school wrong. So much for that Big 10 and National championship you guy's were touting. And another thing I was right about the Hawks being 7-5 and Gophers having more talent then there record and season was showing. MSPHawk I know more about football than you. One final word for Athelstan and MSPHawk and especially Pantherhawk. M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A.

I don't imagine we'll see Athelstan tonight. He was probably at the opera in Des Moines.

Horton > Ferentz. MSPHawk was right about one thing that there would be fans that would storm the field but he just got the colors and school wrong. So much for that Big 10 and National championship you guy's were touting. And another thing I was right about the Hawks being 7-5 and Gophers having more talent then there record and season was showing. MSPHawk I know more about football than you. One final word for Athelstan and MSPHawk and especially Pantherhawk. M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A.

Amen man.. Amen!!

Top Bottom