Football Ticket Question

Fuzzy Rumpton

Reaction score
I sat in 212 last game (awesome time) and was talking to the fellas next to us who said they tailgate in Lot 37. My question is does the donation towards parking also count for the per seat donation on season tickets or are those two separate donations?

I sat in 212 last game (awesome time) and was talking to the fellas next to us who said they tailgate in Lot 37. My question is does the donation towards parking also count for the per seat donation on season tickets or are those two separate donations?

I believe they are seperate donations. Not sure though as I have a Washington Ave. Ramp pass. So, I do not have the donation factor on my parking pass.

The preferred seating donation counts towards parking, but the parking donation does not count/entitle you to preferred seating tickets.

AND, lot 37 is a helluva time. Our group loves it over there. Flip Saunders even tailgates over there, and I am sure he donates plenty more to the U to be able to get a "better" lot.

AND, lot 37 is a helluva time. Our group loves it over there. Flip Saunders even tailgates over there, and I am sure he donates plenty more to the U to be able to get a "better" lot.

We think the C58 Lot is going Tapioca after this year and that is where we will get moved. How much space is there in 37 and how much green area (we have a nice tree barrier) to look at. If we get there when the lots open each week, will we be able to find a regular location with 4 spots together? Will we have an issue if we host the normal 30-50 people? The biggest downside to getting moved will be missing the early morning "Walk of Shame". Nothing like seeing gals leaving the fraternities via the back door at 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning. (Closed circuit to the gal from last year's Homecoming week, please stop by our tailgate. We'll get you a cocktail and see if we can locate your other boot.) Brings back great memories for both me (and my wife). :p

Yes, he usually swings by but didn't see him last week. Figured either he missed the game or we scared him away.

I think 37 would serve you well. Swing by sometime and check it out.

How much space is there in 37. Not sure on the availability of the passes, but if they are available, "space" is not an issue.

how much green area (we have a nice tree barrier) to look at. Not much green area, but the back does have some trees if that's important.

If we get there when the lots open each week, will we be able to find a regular location with 4 spots together? No problem. Some people get there early to get their spots, but as long as you pick a different favorite spot it should be no problem and you would still have a ton to choose from.

Will we have an issue if we host the normal 30-50 people? No.

Top Bottom