Football Complex tour with Marquies Gray

Good vid, thanks for posting. Can't wait to watch this kid get his chance next season. I don't really have any expectations for him, but I'm just glad he's gettin his shot, he's been through plenty to get to this point.

I don't really have any expectations for him

You should have some because he's awesome.

He's been awesome for three years. Hopefully he will actually play this year.

This is now my favorite Gopher football behind the scenes video ever. Every Gopher fan should feel incredibly fortunate to have Marquies on our team. He appears to be a helluva good guy in addition to being a first rate athlete. I have seen enough of him in practices and in games to have very high expectations for him during the next two seasons. And if he doesn't live up to them it won't bother me at all. Just to witness how Marquies has grown as a person and a leader since he first arrived on campus will be enough for me. I predict very good things for him in his life no matter what he achieves on the football field.

I congratulate you for grasping the REAL reason...

college athletics are important to a student athlete! May I join you in wishing all of the best for this fine young student athlete! May his teammates also grow, mature, learn and prosper with added confidence, knowlege in their field of study and may they all go on to great things!

Coaches, professors and officials at the U of M: "...teach your students well..."

I believe Coach Kill and his staff will do well in turning out fine young men as well as good football players. And, they will turn out their fair share of outstanding student athletes. We will all be proud of that!

Great video. I busted out laughing during the Michael Carter appearance.

MarQueis

Thanks for the link. He actually seemed embarrassed to see his picture on the wall.

Could we all make an effort to spell Gray's name correctly? It's spelled "MarQueis". Capital M, a, r, capital Q, u, e, i, s. I can forgive the Q, but it's "eis", not "ies".

It's not Marquies, Marquis, Marqus, Marquise, or Marcus, it's MarQueis. And it's not just you.

He is our star player, and was one of the top QB's recruited out of high school. Let's all make an effort.

Thanks for the link. He actually seemed embarrassed to see his picture on the wall.

Could we all make an effort to spell Gray's name correctly? It's spelled "MarQueis". Capital M, a, r, capital Q, u, e, i, s. I can forgive the Q, but it's "eis", not "ies".

It's not Marquies, Marquis, Marqus, Marquise, or Marcus, it's MarQueis. And it's not just you.

He is our star player, and was one of the top QB's recruited out of high school. Let's all make an effort.

OK, Q is the MAN!:cool:

Top Bottom