Football Board Grants Permission to Use Rouser in Tournament!

Governor Sibley

Section 109 Row 21
Reaction score
Good news! In light of the recent success of the Minnesota Boys Basketballers, I'm pleased to announce that the football board has granted unlimited use of the University of Minnesota Rouser at the NCAA tournament. This right can be exercised for a period not lasting more than three weeks (all rights reserved). Congratulations ladies! You're big time now! Keep this success going and who knows what may happen--we may let you wear the school colors and fetch us beer at football tailgates!

Yeah, this makes sense because the football at the U is so good.....oops. Maybe not.

seriously

Studwell, are we not all Gopher fans? It isn't Football versus Basketball or Hockey.

Dear Studwell,

Basketball board grants you permission to go jump off a cliff.

Last edited:

Good News Studwell

I finally got around to developing the pictures from the GopherHole Christmas Party. Here is the only one I could find of Studwell.

drunk_santa.jpg

some of you are so frickin' sensitive. i thought studwell's post was hilarious and a decent bit of pure comedy gold. i am sure he is a fan of all gophers teams and is just having fun with some of you who managed to take the bait.....hook.....line......and.....sinker. chill out!

nice work as usual studwell. you are truly a master of his craft. :)

Had Studwell not been doing this since he arrived on this message board, it would be a hell of a lot funnier than it is.

Rouser

Rouser...dude...... how could you? I need to wash my eyeballs with Holy Water.

I guess when they get done cursing the Vikings for thier problems, the bitter contingent of the football season ticket holders need someone else to hate. But this is pathetic. I know it's a bit, but it's tired, and is clearly based in some grain of true feelings for you to keep it up this long.

Pathetic.

I'd say it is the hockey team, not the basketball team, that played like a bunch of ladies this year.

Geeez, do we have to have internal smack against our own teams? We have plenty of outsiders who will deliver smack, no reason to smack ourselves! I'm a bigger fan of football than I am of basketball, but I still want each and every Gopher sport to do well. I may never go to a Gopher golf match, but I still want the Gophers to win at golf.

Studwell continues to prove that he is the master. And most of the rest of you continue to whine like little biyatches.

I don't know if you all realize that he just needs an outlet for his creativity. Especially after his man crunch commercial (based on a true story of his) was shelved just before the Super Bowl. Stop Hating People!!

Congrats on continuing to be a giant *&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#*&^!#, Studwell. Things have been pretty awesome in Gopherland the last week or so and I guess someone had to bring us back down.

some of you are so frickin' sensitive. i thought studwell's post was hilarious and a decent bit of pure comedy gold. i am sure he is a fan of all gophers teams and is just having fun with some of you who managed to take the bait.....hook.....line......and.....sinker. chill out!

nice work as usual studwell. you are truly a master of his craft. :)

I agree. I thought it was funny. How about some more friendly banter instead of calling the guy out? (like Rouser's picture :clap:)

I agree. I thought it was funny. How about some more friendly banter instead of calling the guy out? (like Rouser's picture :clap:)

1. Why should there be friendly banter between fans of the same team? Aren't we on the same side?

2. Rouser's pic was funny.

3. Maybe you're new. Studwell has done this for years. At best, it was mildly humorous at first. It's become a tired cliche made at stupid times.

4. He should get some new material.

I don't get the negativity. I thought it was a nice offer, especially considering it was for "unlimited use."

I don't see the humor at all. All I see is a miserably-failed attempt to be clever.

1. Why should there be friendly banter between fans of the same team? Aren't we on the same side?

2. Rouser's pic was funny.

3. Maybe you're new. Studwell has done this for years. At best, it was mildly humorous at first. It's become a tired cliche made at stupid times.

4. He should get some new material.

I am fairly new, so maybe I am still in the mildly humorous phase, but I don't think this would bug me even if I had seen it repeatedly.

If he keeps using this joke over and over again, then that is lame, but it was the first time I had seen it, so I thought it was funny.

I just think some people are too serious. Find pictures like Rouser and make fun of him at will, but these borderline attacks are no fun for anybody.

Man, you guys are no fun.

GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's maroon-and-gold striped tie day!!!

We already took Bryant Allen. The demise of the Rouser was inevitable.

Top Bottom