flyover photo

spinedr

Reaction score
I'm sure this will be taken care of, but a photo of the flyover in the jam packed TCF Stadium would be pretty cool. I will definitely get a print of this to hang on the wall in my basement.
Will they be flying over from the West?

The company in Eden Prairie that does panoramic photos of cities, monuments, and stadiums will be taking an arial photo that night and creating a panorama print that will be or sale. You can check them out at www.panoramas.com

Also...they are taking pre-orders of these prints at their booth at the State Fair in the grandstand. The rep. told me those ordered at the fair will be discounted. I plan to order at least one from them tomorrow when I'm at the fair for Maroon and Gold Day!

Thanks, since I live out of state I will try to contact them via e-mail.

Email works very well with them. Just use the address on the website. I did and a representative emailed me back the next day and then again a few days later. They seem like very nice people that are excited to be working with Gopher fans. Let's show them there is a market for this type of stuff with the U of M too since they've already done panoramas for other Big Ten schools.

I was talking with the owner at the fair yesterday and he told me that they are doing two pics. One from above and one panoramic. Depending how they turn out depends on if they release both. Also, they are doing the barn this winter with the new floor and they are looking into doing a campus photo too but they aren't sure if there is enough of a demand for such a thing. Him and his wife were extremely nice and were very thankful of gopherhole spreading the word of their photoshoot!

not real order friendly

I agree that they are quick to respond, especially on the weekend. But I was told I could not pre order throught email and had to go to the fair to get the discount and order.

I DONT WANT TO GO TO THE FAIR!!!

Someone else had a thread about this a couple of weeks ago, so when we went to the fair on Friday, we found them and preordered one. You can get it unframed, framed with a simple black frame, or matted in maroon and gold and a nice wood frame. The sample they had with the matting and frame was of Mariucci. They said they'll take the picture at the Sept 12 game and if weather doesn't permit, they'll keep trying at subsequent home games.

Top Bottom